Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
it's almost lunch time here! u guys are having dinner!๐Ÿ˜† wait, u have some bread . Artichoke Panni! is yum yum! it's so easy to make!๐Ÿ˜ณ
ash- knifes! u have to handle them with care. And, avoid distraction. I get distracted a lot end up with cut whenever i do get distracted๐Ÿ˜†
Ok! U guys a warning for what?๐Ÿ˜• Abusing Sara๐Ÿ˜†
By the way,muneefah here Hi!๐Ÿค—

Sara - needs to get a life. She is more of a obessive stalker,and join me in the abuse sara club!๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meepha

"besides I am not good with knifes, I always cut myself"

Haw:o
thats weird waise๐Ÿ˜ณAshhh

what ? That I am not good with knives ? ๐Ÿ˜†
Ash_Smash thumbnail

Originally posted by: syria2014

it's almost lunch time here! u guys are having dinner!๐Ÿ˜† wait, u have some bread . Artichoke Panni! is yum yum! it's so easy to make!๐Ÿ˜ณ

ash- knifes! u have to handle them with care. And, avoid distraction. I get distracted a lot end up with cut whenever i do get distracted๐Ÿ˜†
Ok! U guys a warning for what?๐Ÿ˜• Abusing Sara๐Ÿ˜†Sara - needs to get a life. She is more of a obessive stalker,and join me in the abuse sara club!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Yepp, its afternoon here ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Haha abusing sara ๐Ÿ˜†
Petal_Pose thumbnail
ash where u from?those who are here forgot to say, hi sorry! hi! i promise i will get to know everyone's name soon! Plz be patience with me, I am really bad with names,!๐Ÿ˜ณI have a question Sara! Does Sara think she can be a second wife of Arshad?๐Ÿ˜•
Ash_Smash thumbnail

Ok! U guys a warning for what?๐Ÿ˜• Abusing Sara๐Ÿ˜†
By the way,muneefah here Hi!๐Ÿค—

Sara - needs to get a life. She is more of a obessive stalker,and join me in the abuse sara club!๐Ÿ˜ณ

@Syria Its hard to concentrate when your hot husband is standing next to you โ˜บ๏ธ...
TwilightHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

ash where u from?those who are here forgot to say, hi sorry! hi! i promise i will get to know everyone's name soon! Plz be patience with me, I am really bad with names,!๐Ÿ˜ณI have a question Sara! Does Sara think she can be a second wife of Arshad?๐Ÿ˜•

hi its ok syria

who is sara here?

yeah she thinks thats asher is her private property

and she wants to get him by hook or by crook
Petal_Pose thumbnail
aww! that's so cute.! how long have u been married? ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Ash_Smash thumbnail

I have mixed ethnic background. From London but live in Oslo, Norway ๐Ÿ˜ƒ What about you'?
Petal_Pose thumbnail

Originally posted by: shafaqufaq

hi its ok syria

who is sara here?

yeah she thinks thats asher is her private property

and she wants to get him by hook or by crook

hey dear, what's ur name !Embarrassed Seriously, she is nothing but a stuck up rich bitch who needs to gets a life. Well to bad for her b/c soon he is gonna fall for our Khirad. ๐Ÿ˜I can't wait till Arshad breaks all ties with her. I will be jumping that day. In your face bitch!๐Ÿ˜ก
Ash_Smash thumbnail

aww! that's so cute.! how long have u been married? ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Since I was 18, now I am 24 ๐Ÿ˜ƒ