Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigirl_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Ash i am good!! just about to get some breakfast to eat and then gonna watch my other show on live stream πŸ˜†!! how have u been? how are the twins? haven't talked to u in a while!!

how'd u like the epi?
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigirl_18

Ash i am good!! just about to get some breakfast to eat and then gonna watch my other show on live stream πŸ˜†!! how have u been? how are the twins? haven't talked to u in a while!!

how'd u like the epi?

LOL what are you having for breakfast ? I was a bit ill but better now😊 Twins are running around πŸ˜†. The epi was good, but too much Sara!! Cant stand her, and I dont why Khirad always use word Zillat in every sentence πŸ˜† Asher was so cute, he was at least trying to know her, but Khirad just moved away πŸ˜•
Edited by Ash_Smash - 12 years ago
Annu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
my comments on 4th epi..

Sara is such an opportunist..she knows that Asher-Khirad are mismatched couple.. she is just waiting to see his best friend emotional outburst when he feels himself suffocated in this relationship.. no need to do any humgama.. just pretend herself that how caring and concerned friend u are.. at one end she is befriending Khirad and making her believe that how she accepted this whole situation as kismat ka likha.. so that K wont have any prob with Asher-Sara friendship and with their meetings/outgoings.. but at the other end, making Asher realize that I still need u as my best friend BUT u also don't need to stick in this shaadi out of obligation..

Khirad's behavior towards Asher is justified.. that phone call of Asher which she overheard is making a difference here.. she knows that like an obedient and helpless son he had to accept her in his life and how unwanted she is for him..

aur Asher bhi kya karey.. baap ki zidd bas poori kardi.. Khirad is not a girl with whom he would like to spend rest of his life.. from his POV, she is not even making any effort to gel in his company and that irks him a lot.. Asher is trying to establish a relation though she is not ready yet..

Fareeda is too good to be true..😡 okay, I m not in favour of seeing her as typical saas.. plotting/scheming against her bahu.. but still she hardly took any time to accept Khirad despite knowing that his son is still not happy with her.. her-Khirad scene when she gave her mooh dikhaai ka set, was touching..

now Sara's mom got to know her daughter's real intentions behind this goody goody behavior.. what will she do now.. just as a bystander will watch the tamasha and do nothing or…..??πŸ€”

desigirl_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Ash_Smash

LOL what are you having for breakfast ? I was a bit ill but better now😊 Twins are running around πŸ˜†. The epi was good, but too much Sara!! Cant stand her, and I dont why Khirad always use word Zillat in every sentence πŸ˜† Asher was so cute, he was at least trying to know her, but Khirad just moved away πŸ˜•

I had tea and cake rusk at first was gonna have cereal but decided not tooπŸ˜†!! aww that's goood u r all better now and the twins aww sweet!!! Yea same OMG just hate Sara and don't want Asher hanging out with her soo much!! But man i know Khirad should give him a chance i was getting annoyed with her atleast he was trying to make conversation but she just sat there
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
ermm amna, i told you naa dont change the color scheme πŸ€”
anyways, did the HQ vid come out!?!?

im so damn bzy these days hardly get time to come on ... ><
lonelyshadow thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -_AfridiMalik_-

ermm amna, i told you naa dont change the color scheme πŸ€”

anyways, did the HQ vid come out!?!?

im so damn bzy these days hardly get time to come on ... ><

i wanted it to be more colorful, choorrryyy! :)
Yep it did! make avi's! Please and one siggy specially for me!!!! :DD With my name/username on it :DDD Please :)))

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
@amna: ANYTHING for you 😳
link me! :)
Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congo all . Lets rock d page & pls giv so many spoilers asap .cant wait
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3