Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: JZephyr

And you still defend yourself over not karaing ladai?! 🤔 JK in the making 😆

LOL arey yeh meri aur Mash ki andar ki baat hai...you won't understand😆...humaare apne funde hain of leg pulling😛
without-fathom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

LOL arey yeh meri aur Mash ki andar ki baat hai...you won't understand😆...humaare apne funde hain of leg pulling😛

*hands raised in backoff* done! Mash, me no responsible 😆 sab Nur ki scheme hai 😆

edit - can't wait to catch Manasi singing that one either - one of my top favorites, although I trust she's singing the regular version and not the Tochi Raina one?
Edited by JZephyr - 13 years ago
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Anu...stop it! It's not funny! *shudders* I'm thinking of changing my username now...

Did you guys watch Manasi performance today? Sachin and Manasi were the top performers today so they had to compete for the 'performer of the week' title...Manasi won it...a fair decision..

Edit

Oh and Sumit was good today as well...he sang 'Kiya hua'...I loved it! I can't believe he was in bottom three...stupid voting system...
Edited by incandescence - 13 years ago
without-fathom thumbnail
I'm buffering the vids now... *taps the table restlessly* Can't wait!!!
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: incandescence

Anu...stop it! It's not funny! *shudders* I'm thinking of changing my username now...

Did you guys watch Manasi performance today? Sachin and Manasi were the top performers today so they had to compete for the 'performer of the week' title...Manasi won it...a fair decision..

Oye don't change your username! I love this username...paagal mat ban, ok! Fine I won't call you CANDY...candy😆

Haven't watched the epi yet...will watch it on TV in the evening I think...aaraam se...
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Anuuu!!!

In the evening? At least watch Manasi's performance...and make avisss...pleasee?
without-fathom thumbnail
*nods vigorously in agreement with... name-in-debate-girl* 😆

Nur - Illyria posted the YT link for Manasi's performance - you just HAVE to go watch!!! here's the link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_PbczllMU4
without-fathom thumbnail

Edit

Oh and Sumit was good today as well...he sang 'Kiya hua'...I loved it! I can't believe he was in bottom three...stupid voting system...

He was in the bottom three 😲 😲 😲 How the hell?! Sorry, bad question, we know how that goes 😵

Anyway, this week was almost like another non-elimination round week, cause Debi had to be going out. imma go listen to Sumit now, I remember telling Nur how I was most excited for Manasi, Ragini and him, when the contestants were first announced, and I had no idea then that Ragini and Sumit actually had training too!
without-fathom thumbnail
Anu Malik was telling Manasi his trained years caught her being just a nano second out of breath but she caught up so well?! Yaar is bande ko kiti galat femi hai about himself?! 😳

And Sumit told Anu Malik he will cry at his shaeyri 🤣 Join the bandwagon Sumit - imma vote for you for that candid comment even if the gloat Malik probably took it for a compliment of 'happy tears' 😆
AreYaar thumbnail

Anuuu!!!

In the evening? At least watch Manasi's performance...and make avisss...pleasee?

Why should I listen to you??? Do you ever make time for something when I ask you to?? Not that I can recall😛