BAVD WU-14/10/11-Happy Anniversary Kamla and Bansi

fuzzyface thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

I think BAVD is back on Friday, will try to do the update as soon as I can. Since I am also doing update for Kuch Toh Loh Kahenge, which is an hour episode, so BAVD will be a little late.😳

Episode starts with Gau trying to poison Dhumroo, who was playing the keyboard. He said that he doesn't know how to play this as he is used to traditional instrument.Gau said he needs to play at anniversary celebration and Dhumroo is like yeah I forgot about that. He said he wrote it down but overlooked it. Gau tells him it's ok, he still has time to tell his brothers about it. Gau tells him that he is the eldest, so he has to perform something great and he gets excited.

In the train, Bharti remembers about going to Agra and talking to Baba. Bharti is with the businessman. Murli is on the phone about the anniversay celebration. After hanging up, Murli gets emotional about Bharti. The next day Murli comes to greet his parents. Kamla asks him what's the matter and Murli congratulates them on their 30th anniversary😲😕 (really but I tght Dhumroo was older than 30 and so is Mridang, does this mean Mridang had a bal-vivah🤣).

Kamla and Bansi is happy and Mridang and Gau come to congratulate, followed by the rest. Murli tells them about the celebration and tells them to get ready by 9am. All are wondering where they are going, then Kamla asks for Dhumroo, Jhumka goes to look for him. Murli tells everyone to be ready on time. Kamla and Bansi are all ready like Dulha and Dulhan. Jhumka comes telling them Dhumroo can't be found. So Murli, Veena and Mridang goes to look for him but can't find him.
Gau is wondering where is Dhumroo coz he needs to be there to do hungama. Kamla then asks Jhumka if they had a fight to which she said no. Jhumka adds that she hasn't seen him since morning. She said he was upset lat night but Dhumroo didn't say anything to her. She said he didn't even take his phone with him. Then music comes Dhumroo with his band and surprises everyone. He said the performance for their anniversary. Bansi asks him where he went and Dhumroo told him about the band. Murli tells him they have to be there at 9am for the big surprise. Dhumroo is upset coz he made all the preparations with the band. Murli tells him he wasn't aware of Dhumroo's plan and tells him they will listen to his band after they come back. Murli tries to convince Dhumroo to get ready. Kamla then call Jhumka to come with her to take somethings.

Band members are upset and wants money for coming with him. Dhumroo tells the guy, he will give him in the evening. The band member tells Dhumroo off for wasting their time. Gau takes the opportunity to add fuel to the fire about Murli and making programme. She then gives them money and send the band off. Gau adds more venom about Murli being the money maker and compares them. Bharti come in an auto with that guy. Murli and Co come to the temple, where he got married with Bharti. He said this was the place he began his life with Bharti, even though she isn't around but it has meaning. He said if Bharti was around, she would have made a grand celebration. Everyone gets sad, so Murli tells his parents not to be sad and go inside the temple for prayers. Flashback of Murli and Bharti's wedding.(he has Veehan in his arms😳). The man with Bharti tells her about getting a catering work and tells her if she would be able to handle it. The man said Bharti has brought in luck the minute she stepped into Agra (we all know how Bharti has the midas touch😉) Bharti tells sure.

Ends.

I am throughly upset with ImagineTV for excluding Juhi out of their promo😡. They clearly don't practice what they preach, just so irritated with them.So if you guys can, do leave a comment on Imagine youtube channel or website as they deserve to be told off. 😡

Have a great weekened everyone.😃

Edited by fuzzyface - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update fuzzy and what there is new promo
hmm wud chk later

i think that ojha business man got the catering order for murli function only

same temple same thing cud be bharti wud land up there again for catering

and again cat and mouse game wud begin

i doubt dhumroo and murli wud hv differences as dhumroo is simple hearted person

still feel the police cud have done more

oh well
sumisa91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update @fuzzyface 😃

To begin with a very interesting observation LOL! Yes indeed seems amusing that it's their 30th wedding anniversary. And Dhamroo is supposed to be way older than 30!! So much so they always mentioned about Mridang and Gaushala not being able to have a baby despite so many years of marriage! Guess the two of them would have got married when they were 18 or so, seems silly 😛 I was expecting Dhamroo to be around 40 LOL! Anyways CVs love bloopers so galti samajh ke maaf kar dete hain 😕. I think the way the CVs calculated 30 is because the parents look young and showing 40 and above celebration would be odd, little did they know it is not only that factor they have to take into account but the kid's age as well!

Best is nothing being spoken about Gaushala! She seems to have been hogging all the screen space this week to show her dirty evil schemes!

@chatterbox Very true Dhamroo is such a person that if you keep telling stuff he readily agrees be it good or bad. And he is very child like and playful so he has this very short term memory of stuff. He basically is 'take it as it comes' and 'let bygones be bygones' type of person!

Today's best scene was Murli in the Mandir! Gosh when they showed the Mandir I was literally getting goosebumps!! Plus Murli getting flashbacks of the Jaimala scene was just tearing my heart up, I was literally crying thinking about this separation and feeling sick!

Oye Imagine wale, sunthe ho??? Kripya dono bachchon ko milado aur hum viewers pe thodi si daya karo! Baas itna mangte hain, kuch ziada tho nahi hai na?
Edited by sumisa91 - 13 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Saw the episode after a long time, and the band leader seemed about as immature as Dumroo. They did a good job w/ the suspense in the beginning - everybody worried about Dumroo and suddenly, he surfaces w/ the band.

So now, this track is Gau trying to make Dumroo the villain, and getting partly sabotaged in the attempt by Jhumka. Hope Jhumka succeeds, and hope Gau is exposed sooner rather than later.

So Veena was back yesterday? Also, in Bharti Sweets, Bharti never made pethas, she just supervised it, so how come suddenly she's such a magical cook?