Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: bubblygal1711

I think debina will be eliminated...other singers who were singing not up to the mark last time...like chavi, neha, manish...improved a LOT...i really cant believe...really super change...but DB was not at all good...sorry if i offend anyone...just because she is a wife of GC...other singers who have worked hard...who showed improvement...should not be eliminated...i actually dont like the concept of audience poll...judges are professional singers...they know...what is correct what is wrong... fans vote as because they are fan of that particular star...

But really i felt very bad...that she spoiled my most fav song... i am die hard fan of that song...in tamil and also in hindi...bombay jayashree gave a masterpiece...i am not expecting like bombay jayashree...but there should be some balance in her surr... her surr was not at all good... not synchronization with the music...

Lets see what happens tomo...

She spoiled so good song, I was so mood off, this song is so much favourite, but she ruined it...
bubblygal1711 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Zee_News

Debina can't even talk Hindi well, her pronouncing r so wrong, beside her voice is so next to hard, not a feminie soft type, no offence, but it's true, no sur at all, I wonder who fooled her and told her that she can sing, she only making much more fun of herself...

yup... and the one who says she sings well is GC himself...in so many interviews...
correct...she is making fun of herself...singing is not a game...
bubblygal1711 thumbnail

She spoiled so good song, I was so mood off, this song is so much favourite, but she ruined it...

Me to yaar...then i started to here the original version...my mood became so good...forgot everything...usually when i hear that song...i will go to la la world...
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I also think that it will be Debs that will go out first. Bubblygal , that is also my favorite song in Tamil and Hindi too. Tamil version is from the movie "Minnale" with R. Madhavan and Reena Sen. I have seen the Hindi version too. Both renditions are awesome.

bubblygal1711 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika113

I also think that it will be Debs that will go out first. Bubblygal , that is also my favorite song in Tamil and Hindi too. Tamil version is from the movie "Minnale" with R. Madhavan and Reena Sen. I have seen the Hindi version too. Both renditions are awesome.

yup...love in both the languages...
I seriously want to know who told Debina that she can sing, I was scared when she sang, her voice is no way for a singer, she can't even pronounce the words correctly...
So far away from the sur, who ever told her to sing needs a reality check up, what happened to the world to bring such people who can't the ABC of singing to sing, at end of the day, she is only making fool out of herself...

yup... and the one who says she sings well is GC himself...in so many interviews...
correct...she is making fun of herself...singing is not a game...

He needs a reality check up, she is so far away to be called even an entertainer on stage, singer to door ke baat hai...
gurpreet28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blasphemy.

n u knw drashti is bullshit too...😑🀒

excusme...drashti is not a part of this show...are you mad or what...why you are taking her name...😑 dont even think to bash DD,😑 shut your bloody mouth😑.omg you people are still in insecurities...
utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I seriously want to know who told Debina that she can sing, I was scared when she sang, her voice is no way for a singer, she can't even pronounce the words correctly...

So far away from the sur, who ever told her to sing needs a reality check up, what happened to the world to bring such people who can't the ABC of singing to sing, at end of the day, she is only making fool out of herself...

Yep, Debina's singing was once again just plain atrocious. 🀒

She was off key & she still appears to be tone deaf! πŸ˜†

Debina's performance was a train wreck. She did not improve at all from her last performance.

Now my ears hurt from her screeching!

I hope the judges & fans make the right call and end up eliminating her first! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by utopia88 - 13 years ago

Me to yaar...then i started to here the original version...my mood became so good...forgot everything...usually when i hear that song...i will go to la la world...

Me too watched and heard something else to remove the spoiled mood after watching this horrible performance, it's so horrible...
Edited by Zee_News - 13 years ago