Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Ideally I hope its either Debina or Chavi but knowing past reality show trends and channel politics and general stupidity of public voting it could be anyone...I think it could be Sumeet or Vikas
Edited by Tani91 - 13 years ago
utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Tani91

Ideally I hope its either Debina or Chavi but knowing past reality show trends and channel politics and general stupidity of public voting it could be anyone...I think it could be Sumeet or Vikas

I wish that the fans' opinion counted less than the judges!

The judges' opinion should hold more weight! 😊
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
^yep I know that it should...but this is the dirty politics played by these channels...they get people to vote and votes=money so the judges dont really also get a big say...and if the judges are Anu Mallik and Alisha Chinoy...then I highly doubt it
utopia88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tani91

^yep I know that it should...but this is the dirty politics played by these channels...they get people to vote and votes=money so the judges dont really also get a big say...and if the judges are Anu Mallik and Alisha Chinoy...then I highly doubt it

That's the sad part about these talent shows!

Talent should be considered before anything else. 😳

I just hope in this case, the weakest link is eliminated and not a talented singer. πŸ€”
utopia88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: memad

i think chavi or neha...

though i think debina was the weakest on merit but she will get more votes by GURU-kripa..πŸ˜‰

I hope the fans choose wisely!! πŸ€”

I don't want someone like talented Mansi or Sachin to be eliminated!
..oneOone.. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
after watching the promo, i think that judges have some problem with ragini
first alisha gave her the marks equal to neha n chavvi
now anu malik after her voice

why couldnt zee selected some geniuine judges who could also help the contestants in betweentheir rehersals to make them better

if judges will hold more weightage, i bet they will go for ragini

and if fans, they will keep debina in for so long

and if the show is scripted then Allah knows what they had planned as mostly in reality shows the most unexpected n undeserving comes out as winner...

lets see

ana

vampires-lover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i luv maansi so much n i dont want her to be eliminated...
Edited by dras123 - 13 years ago
MaankigopiMadhu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am hoping people have better sense and vote out the WEAKEST LINK which I THINK is DB .. The others are much much better than her ... but I suspect she might end up getting votes PURELY BECAUSE OF SOME PEOPLES MISPLACED LOYALTIES TOWARDS GC .. IF THAT HAPPENS THAT WOULD BE ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING AND UTTERLY UNFAIR to someone who is deserving of their talent .. I HOPE AND PRAY THAT PEOPLE HAVE MORE SENSE OF FAIRNESS THAN THAT :(((
..oneOone.. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Madhukon

I am hoping people have better sense and vote out the WEAKEST LINK which I THINK is DB .. The others are much much better than her ... but I suspect she might end up getting votes PURELY BECAUSE OF SOME PEOPLES MISPLACED LOYALTIES TOWARDS GC .. IF THAT HAPPENS THAT WOULD BE ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING AND UTTERLY UNFAIR to someone who is deserving of their talent .. I HOPE AND PRAY THAT PEOPLE HAVE MORE SENSE OF FAIRNESS THAN THAT :(((

hey dear...
i respect your views but plz dont write in capital writing
its consider as shoutingπŸ˜•
to emphasis, you can use bold style...or underline
hope you will b careful yara

tc
ana
😊
gurpreet28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhukon

i completely agree with your each and every word...