Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bloomysunday thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I very much agree with ankita24 DD is not being involved in this show nd the truth is truth she actually didnt sang well ...then why they dont except ...it's all because of there so called jealousy...
rim33 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hahahaha dun cmpare DD wd anyone she uncmparble she x an angel on earth n she x an honest person n she blv in live an let live!!!so jealouse ppl stay away frm her!!ulll πŸ˜›
Edited by rim33 - 13 years ago
utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ankita24

I agree gurpreet! DD is not even part of the show yet this person drags DD's name in this forum. πŸ‘πŸΌ

These people are jealous of DD and so insecure. So pathetic.

agree with u ,drashti is not part of dis show then how her beautiful name dragged here...😲
evil eyes stay away from our princess...

Let's hope they don't bring DD's name up again.

Those people need to understand that this forum is for the Star ya rockstar contestants!
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
If Debina didn't got eliminated, not coz she can sing, but coz of Rahul Mahajan whom she knows, he used to get a lots of votes in Bigg Boss 2 due to his jaan pehchaan log, she might be using the same strategy through him to fool the viewers, beside using the popularity of GC...
Talent ke baat hote, then nobody would vote for DB, as she can simply not sing...
Edited by Zee_News - 13 years ago
Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: greenleaf007

@blue- U really think that?? Coz Geet fans would then vote for her as she is GC's wife πŸ˜†...Wer r u from?? coz i think ur not aware of the politics these Reality shows play 😑 πŸ˜†

for ur kind info,90% of geet fans hate db n would never ever vote for her.
-Saruu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: memad

for ur kind info,90% of geet fans hate db n would never ever vote for her.

Yes but you forget all the GurbinasπŸ˜†
504658 thumbnail
r u mad db cannot use gurmeet popularity as neha is so popular herself so she will get more votes then db
muffins2waffles thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Zee_News

If Debina didn't got eliminated, not coz she can sing, but coz of Rahul Mahajan whom she knows, he used to get a lots of votes in Bigg Boss 2 due to his jaan pehchaan log, she might be using the same strategy through him to fool the viewers, beside using the popularity of GC...

Talent ke baat hote, then nobody would vote for DB, as she can simply not sing...

I honestly don't think she's using the popularity of GC. I mean, she's his wife...people are obviously going to acknowledge that. Just because her husband's famous, she cannot do anything?
She may not be as great of a singers as the others, but at least she is trying 😳
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
As a Gurminian, I am proud of my fellow Debina fans that we don't partake in the childish bashing and fights in this forum. True fandom is one in which you do not bash another actor/actress to promote your own fav celeb, and we Gurminians stick true to that ideal.πŸ˜ƒ So here's a big thanks to all those silent Debina fans who have kept away from the war zone, Gurmeet and Debina would be proud of us!πŸ‘πŸΌAs for the elimination, I am not so obsessed with my fav celeb that I think her better than the others. I agree with the judges decision that they eliminate Debina first, because while she has a really nice voice and put in 100% effort, she is nowhere near perfect and has room for improvement. The other singers were better and I wish them all the best for the remaining part of the show. As for Debina, I applaud her effort and courage in participating in such a show and wish her all the best for future endeavours. She is a great actress and I know she will receive many more offers when she's ready to sign up for a good, solid show again.😊
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: aishi.muffin

I honestly don't think she's using the popularity of GC. I mean, she's his wife...people are obviously going to acknowledge that. Just because her husband's famous, she cannot do anything?
She may not be as great of a singers as the others, but at least she is trying 😳

If u go to any producer in India, they would ask u who is Debina? If u mention Gurmeet, they will instantly know him and in this case, she is only known coz of Gurmeet's popularity nothing else, no offence, but this is the truth...