Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: minnie.reet

madam Fake ID ji why u r dragging and abusing actors who has nothing to do with this show ?????

This MID/ FAKE ID also bashed DD on her fan club page many times. She called DD the B word and S word., and etc. 🀒
utopia88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amber_gill

YUP WELL SAID PREET AS DEBINA IS GCWIFE IT DOESNT MEAN TAT SHE REMAIN IN THE SHOW THIS SHOW IS ALL ABOUT UR SINGING TALENT AND LAST WEEK TOO DEBINA GT THE LOWEST SCORES THOUGH CHAVI GT LESS SCORE2 LAST WEEK BUT TODAY SHE HAS IMPROVED ALOT FROM HER SINGING IT WAS VRY OBVIOUS TAT CHAVI REALLY REHEARSED HARD 2 IMPROVE HER SINGING BUT HEARING DEBINA WAT CAN I SAY FROM HER SINGING IT DIDNT SEEM TAT SHE TRIED A LITTLE TO IMPROVE HER SINGING 😭 😭 😭
I THINK DEBINA IS IN THE SHOW JUST TO SHOW HER DRESSES TATS IT SHE DIDNT EVEN TRY TO IMPROVE HER SINGING SKILLS AND JUDGES ALREADY GAVE HER A CHANCE BY NOT ELIMINATING IN FIRST WEEK BUT NW I THINK JUDGES WILL DO JUSTICE 2 THE SHOW BY KEEPING THOSE WHO HAD REALLY SUNG WELL COZ THIS IS A SINGING SHOW NOT A FASHION SHOW WHERE U COME JUST TO SHOW YOUR DRESSES😑 😑😑

Yep Amber. I just hope the fans make the right decision and eliminate Debina. 😊

I'm just worried that some talented singer might go home!

She didn't improve her singing at all. The other contestants worked hard and improved.
Edited by utopia88 - 13 years ago
happygolucky thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: minnie.reet

madam Fake ID ji why u r dragging and abusing actors who has nothing to do with this show ?????

Madam fake id's mind is not working properly u know...besura singing sunne ka nateeza 🀣

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Infact Debina this time got less score than what she did las time, instead of improving, she is becoming much worse... Ise kehte hai, a wrong person in the wrong place...

@The person who is bashing Drashti: At least the person whom u r bashing and not part in this show, did admit that she can't sing, unlike the person who can't sing, but still want to torture people with her voice which doesn't even know the ABC of singing, better to discuss the people who r connected to the show and not bringing who r not, as it's against IF's rules...

-Saruu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Zee I Completely AgreeπŸ‘
Man Shes Atleast TRUTHFUL
utopia88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zee_News

@The person who is bashing Drashti: At least the person whom u r bashing and not part in this show, did admit that she can't sing, unlike the person who can't sing, but still want to torture people with her voice which doesn't even know the ABC of singing, better to discuss the people who r connected to the show and not bringing who r not, as it's against IF's rules...

I agree! πŸ‘πŸΌ

That person should not have dragged DD's name into this forum!
ZahariliBichoo thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
HEY GIRLS
I seriously fail to understand woh gaye na gaye, besura gaye, app logo ko kya pharak padta hai. I hate her from the core of my heart since she insulted all Gurmeet's fan in Jan 2011 on SBS so I care a damn. I do not understand WHY do you all bring that specimen in this FORUM. This is GEET FORUM not anything else. GROW UP girls. You bash her, say whatever who really cares. Gurmeet will not leave his wife for it . whats the point here. I seriously don't understand you all. Badh mai jaane do. you are DD fans or GC fan whatever, try to focus on GEET. daafa karo sab bakiyo ko. why bring outsiders here. Just FOCUS on this show till its there otherwise phatak se ek din DLMH ki tarah Starone band kardega phir appp sab rona baith kar. ENJOY THE SHOW TILL IT LAST

Originally posted by: GurtiRocks2012

HEY GIRLS

I seriously fail to understand woh gaye na gaye, besura gaye, app logo ko kya pharak padta hai. I hate her from the core of my heart since she insulted all Gurmeet's fan in Jan 2011 on SBS so I care a damn. I do not understand WHY do you all bring that specimen in this FORUM. This is GEET FORUM not anything else. GROW UP girls. You bash her, say whatever who really cares. Gurmeet will not leave his wife for it . whats the point here. I seriously don't understand you all. Badh mai jaane do. you are DD fans or GC fan whatever, try to focus on GEET. daafa karo sab bakiyo ko. why bring outsiders here. Just FOCUS on this show till its there otherwise phatak se ek din DLMH ki tarah Starone band kardega phir appp sab rona baith kar. ENJOY THE SHOW TILL IT LAST

This is not Geet forum, it's Star Ya Rockstar forum...
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: GurtiRocks2012

HEY GIRLS

πŸ˜† to hum kaunsa usko bol rahe hain usse chodne ko 🀣...

and this is a show and we r watching it so commenting ...just bcz we also watch Geet does not mean we cant watch it or comment based on the singing and this is SYR forum not Geet forum πŸ˜›