AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Nice post MP_Radha

Belated Happy Birthday Saher🥳
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Belated happy birthday🥳..actually i hv been less active nowadays :)

hope u had a great one
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: YMGGK_favourite

Happy birthday Saheer
hope you have a great birthday

Thank You🤗
Thanks alot🤗
Thank youuu 🤗

Originally posted by: ninja_hattori

Happy B'day , Saher 🥳
May Allah bless U !

Aww, tahnks alot yaar🤗

Originally posted by: punjaban7

Happy belated birthday dear :)

Thank youu🤗

Originally posted by: AASUS

Nice post MP_Radha

Belated Happy Birthday Saher🥳

Thanks dear😳🤗

Originally posted by: alisha_yashAran

Belated happy birthday🥳..actually i hv been less active nowadays :)

hope u had a great one

Thanksss so much yaar🤗Nps😉
saher_90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mish-

Happy birthday 🤗 haaw i know i'm lateee .. & Laazy 🤣

I hope you haved enjoyed your day
God bless you :D
Haaw btw i saw your comments in my shop, thankyou so much for liking your gift's i'm so happy cause you like the both sigs 😃
i post they both here also 😳
Love youu Saher muhwaa^^ 🤗

Aww, yyaar nooo you are not lateee😳you are on the timeee jiii😆😳thank you soo much for your wonderfull wishes & for adorables gifts😳It means so much to mee yaar🤗see am using them😉they are freaking awesomeee☺️from styling to colouring everything looks perfect😉thankiess againn yaar🤗 love you countless🤗🤗
...San-Yo... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
oh my bad luck.. i missed this chance to wish you on IF.. didnt got any msg, but terribly my mistake i should have checked main forums or any of your main places you visit often😲.. but seriously dont know, tum hoti kahaan aur kis corner main exist karti ho..just was checking TVD forums today and saw you won as a runner up, and as well it clicked in my mind.. there might be your b'day thread somewhere here...anyhows, ignore my stupid buk buk...I already wished you on FB, but wishing on IF is something else.. you know that very well😊... That bette reminds where and how we interacted😃 errr, do you remember😳.. hopeful muh~~~~~anyhows, forget it.. now coming back to wishes.. oops i mean to say belated wishes😳..Wish you belated Happy Happy birthday 🥳 and am sure you enjoyed your day with all the loving and caring people around you.. coz you as a person i know is a very sweet and full of life and bubblish girl.. enjoying & feel like dancing around with a happy go lucky nature and you deserve to have all the beautiful blessings in life.. Wish you all the best in life, achieve success and may all your wishes be fulfilled 😊... And congrats on winnning the TVD banner as a runner-up...Hope you enjoyed your day with your friends and family, and had lots of fun and candies and everything... Well.. couldnt come with any gift 😳... sorry.. not good in making them.. But many wishes and duas for you.. Stay blessed and keep smiling.. CheersLoads and loads of Love from SANA😊😊😊😊
saher_90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...San-Yo...

oh my bad luck.. i missed this chance to wish you on IF.. didnt got any msg, but terribly my mistake i should have checked main forums or any of your main places you visit often😲.. but seriously dont know, tum hoti kahaan aur kis corner main exist karti ho. I dher hi hotin hoon perr shhh gayabi gayabi🤣. just was checking TVD forums today and saw you won as a runner up, and as well it clicked in my mind.. there might be your b'day thread somewhere here...anyhows, ignore my stupid buk buk...awww, yaar Haan I know mujhey dhoondhna mushkil hi nahi namumkin hai🤣 I already wished you on FB, but wishing on IF is something else.. you know that very well😊... That bette reminds where and how we interacted😃 errr, do you remember😳.. hopeful muh~~~~Ummm, aaannn, hmmm Dunno yaar🤣per zaroor idher hi milaythay😳~ anyhows, forget it.. now coming back to wishes.. oops i mean to say belated wishes😳.. Wish you belated Happy Happy birthday 🥳 and am sure you enjoyed your day with all the loving and caring people around you.. coz you as a person i know is a very sweet and full of life and bubblish girl.. enjoying & feel like dancing around with a happy go lucky nature and you deserve to have all the beautiful blessings in life.. Wish you all the best in life, achieve success and may all your wishes be fulfilled 😊... And congrats on winnning the TVD banner as a runner-up... Hope you enjoyed your day with your friends and family, and had lots of fun and candies and everything... Well.. couldnt come with any gift 😳... sorry.. not good in making them.. But many wishes and duas for you.. Stay blessed and keep smiling.. Cheers Loads and loads of Love from SANA😊😊😊😊

awww yaar thankiesss so much for your precious Duaien & wishes yaar🤗means so much to me yaar🤗Love reading this 😳thank you againi again😳love you < 3333 ❤️