Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I don't understand why they don't have full freedom of choice! They should be allowed to sing which ever song they want but Ragini told me that is not the case. They can only a sing a song of their choice if it is allowed by the programme/channel. Such a shame!!
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
^I think that has to do with copyright issues...even on American idol and X Factor etc the contestants have to choose the songs that the channel/production house provides because some songs are not copyrighted while some are
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Oh really? I didn't think that would be the case!! Hmmm interesting, very interesting! Thankyou for your input 😊
-Rimsha-sizzles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Tani91

^I think that has to do with copyright issues...even on American idol and X Factor etc the contestants have to choose the songs that the channel/production house provides because some songs are not copyrighted while some are

That's Really Weird Though...😲
-Rimsha-sizzles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I wish i could vote for her...no online voting...i live in usa...
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: harshitilover

That's Really Weird Though...😲

yeah...I mean in the American shows...it depends on the artist and their record labels...they can allow for some shows to use their material (like Rihanna,Coldplay,Lady Gaga etc) but some artists (like Kings of Leon) don't want their music to be like that so they don't allow people to use their songs

I don't know how it is in Indian television...I assume its the same with music directors and the movie producers
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Looks like one of the song which Ragini might be performing would be " Dil Cheez Kiya Hai " from Umraoo Jaan, one of Asha Jee,s beautiful master piece, 😳 her rehearsel sounded really good in her own voice, so InshaAllah get ready for one of her best performnaces ever .
Kahiyee Toh Aasman Ko Zameen Par Utar Lain
Mushkil Nahi Hai Kuch Bhi
Mushkil Nahi Hai Kuch Bhi Agar Thaan Lijiyee !!

meenakshi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: venture

<font size="3">Looks like one of the song which Ragini might be performing would be " Dil Cheez Kiya Hai " from Umraoo Jaan, one of Asha Jee,s beautiful master piece, 😳 her rehearsel sounded really good in her own voice, so InshaAllah get ready for one of her best performnaces ever .
Kahiyee Toh Aasman Ko Zameen Par Utar Lain
Mushkil Nahi Hai Kuch Bhi
Mushkil Nahi Hai Kuch Bhi Agar Thaan Lijiyee !!

</font>

Aunty, thts really gr8 new...I love this song...where did u see her rehersals...any link???? Hope she gives her 100% n dont manipulate het voice.where the rehersal video was telecasted?eagerly waiting for Dil Cheez kya hai.But this week I wont be able to see SYS bt still will vote her.
226079 thumbnail
Performance - 12th November
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgwXC6QDjBQ[/YOUTUBE]
Judges Comments, Feedback And Scores - 12th November
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxQcv0DviyA[/YOUTUBE]
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Thankyou for sharing Siddhi. It was a good performance but we know that Ragini could have sang better. Still not bad! 😊