Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: netri

🀣    SACHI , hum dono ne dundh dundh ke manasi premiyon ko bahar nikala hain ...waise CONTROVERCY Ekta kaa middle name hain ... BRAHMASTRA aa gaya hain , aab iss forum ko kee nahi bacha sakta... 🀣

Itna sara footage...you make me blush. ROFL

Waise you know me, where there's controversy, I follow it like a long lost premika. ROFL
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ekta I am so happy to see you here, atleast when you differ in your opinion you do it in style, when you pull leg we enjoy, your hostility is so much fun, one dont feel scared for life !! 
MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: venture

Ekta I am so happy to see you here, atleast when you differ in your opinion you do it in style, when you pull leg we enjoy, your hostility is so much fun, one dont feel scared for life !! 

How sweet. 😳 
Ragini will sing Hawa hawai from the film Mr.India this week on SYR😊
It was shown on SBS.She had a chinese look and Mika was there to promote his film or somethingπŸ€’πŸ˜†

All the best!

Credit:sakshisin

www.anmoltv.info/dm.php?file=xm3br6_saas-bahu-aur-saazish-sbs-star-news-2nd-november-2011-part5_shortfilms

Edited by .sb. - 12 years ago
infinity00 thumbnail
Oh dear ! I dont like the song and I am dreading if she modulates her voice ! Oh Ragini why are you doing this to us ??? 
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: venture

Oh dear ! I dont like the song and I am dreading if she modulates her voice ! Oh Ragini why are you doing this to us ??? 

I m sure It won't b that bad !!!! She won't let U down . She must have planned something very sweet & Unexpected element planned ... I m sure . 😳
infinity00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: netri

I m sure It won't b that bad !!!! She won't let U down . She must have planned something very sweet & Unexpected element planned ... I m sure . 😳

Dont worry Netri , I will be the first to point out if its not up to the mark πŸ˜ƒ this fanatic is going to pay attention in LISTENING to the song rather then only WATCHING it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I have no idea if Ragini reads the comments here or not but please dear if you are, then pay attention and next time I am imploring you to sing a melodious song! I want to hear a different style of singing!!
lovable_ragzfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

I have no idea if Ragini reads the comments here or not but please dear if you are, then pay attention and next time I am imploring you to sing a melodious song! I want to hear a different style of singing!!

Ya di.. we all also want to hear a melodious song from ragipie this time.πŸ˜ƒ. but the question is .. whether the contestant can choose the song for themselves or is there any compulsion on them from the production/channel people...πŸ€”
 I think you only told that when you requested ragini to sing some song...she said ki she'll sing if 'they' allow her to sing.. that's what am thinking???
Edited by lovable_ragzfan - 12 years ago
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Hawa Hawaii?? ugh I dont like that songπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ