Frequent Posters

-Rimsha-sizzles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

sooo true such a stupid topic ...pointless
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Rimsha, yes Ragini is not looking very comfortable there but she is still not allowing that to hinder her performance, so I think that itself deserves a round of applause! πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈGO GO RAGINI!
Sing to your heart's content and people in India please vote for RAGINI!!

abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Bad to see topics against Ragini.. It is waste of time to even comment there.. In Dekhe Le.. Ragini was so good complete performance..

_Procrastinator thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OK..i went through all the posts on the topic " did Ragini desrve 20?"
I soo soo feel that she did 😊

I was thinking last night that Ragini takes up reality shows just to explore herself more..but according to me reality shows are not meant for her..
As far as i know Ragini..she can't act FAKE...if she is happy one day..she will be happy throughout the episode and if she is sad or in a bad mood she will remain like that throughout the epi..she just can't act FAKE...
and have u all observed..Ragini doesn't give standing ovation to every contestant like the others do..she stands up when she genuinely likes the person's performance..not because one person stood up so she should also stand up along with him/her !!

I m enjoying watching Ragini in this show..and i don't care what the others think about her..let them say what they feel and want to..hum bhi dekhte hain kab tak BASH karenge..
but if they cross the limit i m ready to fight for Ragz πŸ˜‰

The most important point is that- i will keep on voting for her even if she doesn't sing up to the mark !!!
and i very well know other Raginians will do the sameπŸ˜‰
Edited by -MadRaginiFan- - 12 years ago
566912 thumbnail
Hey all my SGP frnds... how r u doing?
I am enjoying Show by each passing day... πŸ˜ƒ Ragini sang "Dekh le" very brilliantly... loved her Laugh in the Song... πŸ‘πŸΌ
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sachi16

Hey all my SGP frnds... how r u doing?

I am enjoying Show by each passing day... πŸ˜ƒ Ragini sang "Dekh le" very brilliantly... loved her Laugh in the Song... πŸ‘πŸΌ

I support Saachi in this !!! 🀣 No really that song was really good . 😊
566912 thumbnail

Originally posted by: netri

I support Saachi in this !!! 🀣 No really that song was really good . 😊

yaarrr tum meri Supporter kyun ban rahi ho... Controvercies create karna nahi chahti na... 🀣🀣🀣
p.s-- I think we SGP ppl will slowly start here also... apni Bak-Bak & Taang Khinchai... 🀣 I love WE
Edited by Sachi16 - 12 years ago
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I was missing SGPians here, chalo there might be some discussions now.
In all honesty, I only liked 3 songs of her so far, Namak Ishq, Seekh lay , and yes strangley I liked Lag Ja Galay, I wish she didnt made that many mistakes in that. She is performing well, but she is not singing as Ragini, she is modulating every song , which in my view she doesnt need to, who ever is her guru now should tell her not to. She needs to choose songs with melody in it and sing the way she sings normally, we have heard her sing many times soulfully, and in simple way. I appreciate her giving new flavour to each song but it does not liked by every one .
I wish and pray that she understands that modulation every time is not needed, if she has a choice of choosing a song please please choose sensibly, I am truly craving for a soul full song from her. I love her over all composed self on the sets, she is not over hyping herself, she enjoys when she really enjoys the song, as Vipra said, she is a true player, with good spirit, we may fight for her here but she is a professional she will do the talking with her performances.
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
🀣 SACHI , hum dono ne dundh dundh ke manasi premiyon ko bahar nikala hain ...waise CONTROVERCY Ekta kaa middle name hain ... BRAHMASTRA aa gaya hain , aab iss forum ko kee nahi bacha sakta... 🀣
MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: netri

🀣 SACHI , hum dono ne dundh dundh ke manasi premiyon ko bahar nikala hain ...waise CONTROVERCY Ekta kaa middle name hain ... BRAHMASTRA aa gaya hain , aab iss forum ko kee nahi bacha sakta... 🀣

Itna sara footage...you make me blush. ROFL
Waise you know me, where there's controversy, I follow it like a long lost premika. ROFL