Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I loved her performance today better "kaisi paheli " than Munda Munda..I think Ragini looked lost and dull before performance.. But i think she felt bad may be when mona asked the contestents who was performer of the week, that time all 3 of them told Manasi name there I could felt that she was sad that.. I think later she is just calm and looked last..

Don't worry Ragini.. It happens all the time, when people say today " You are not the best ", and tommorow the same people will say " You are the best " so keep going singing, choose better songs...
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

It's first time I am seeing a post against ragini, even in JDJ, she doesn't have any such posts..
lovable_ragzfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Don't worry Sheetu, it doesn't matter! She is singing well, performing great and Inshallah she'll go through to the finals! Ameen Summa Ameen ๐Ÿ˜Š

ya di... she'll go through the finals for sure..am 100% sure๐Ÿ˜Š
Ragipie is singing & performing very well.. am proud to be called as Ragini Khanna's die-hard fanEmbarrassed
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am toh tired of writing back in these topics and then they call us INSECURE !!! they are quite harsh. I think none of Ragini,s fan are going out of there way to bash any one or to prove that she is the greatest, She gives her 1000% in everything she does, with out going all ga ga over herself that I am this and I am that and thats why we love her.
Somebody mentioned that in SBS they are bashing her , is it true???

Originally posted by: venture

I am toh tired of writing back in these topics and then they call us INSECURE !!! they are quite harsh. I think none of Ragini,s fan are going out of there way to bash any one or to prove that she is the greatest, She gives her 1000% in everything she does, with out going all ga ga over herself that I am this and I am that and thats why we love her.

Somebody mentioned that in SBS they are bashing her , is it true???

@bold sheema aunty it isn't true... that was a harsh comment by the person who said it.
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Di and Julie, I also feel that Ragini is not fully comfortable there with the rest. I may be wrong but I think it's just the way it is. She's only there to do her job which is she is doing but I think the comradery is missing.
vcoolwater thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I agree something is off. The way the contestant are acting around each other, they don't seem to get along at all. The only person who is actually seems to get along with anyone is Manish Paul. Everything else feels fake and forced in the show. Raigini just doesn't look very happy to be there.

At least she is putting 100% in her singing. I think this show is big fail but I proud of Raigini.

Di and Julie, I also feel that Ragini is not fully comfortable there with the rest. I may be wrong but I think it's just the way it is. She's only there to do her job which is she is doing but I think the comradery is missing.

Yup I agree with all of you! there's definitely something wrong with the people over there. they are there only to do their job & show attitude(not everyone I think you've understood who it is) but anyone can see in the sunday's episode & also the last sunday's episode when ragini was dumdaar performer of the week - ragini was upset with something happening there.๐Ÿ˜•. I could feel that !
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I know what you mean Sheetu..but there's nothing we can do about it. Just pray that it all gets better. Just keep voting for her...keep voting๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-Rimsha-sizzles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Sooo True...Guys...They look sooo jelaous of eachother SPECIALLY from RAGINI di.Just not liking there attitudes towards each other...and Ragini di doesn't seem really comfortable with everyone but she is giving her 1000% and our Ragini di is the best we love u... you are the best