Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rimsha-sizzles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Love you Ragini di u are just amazinggg!!! Omggg u are awesomee!!!
lovable_ragzfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ragini's performance was just mesmerizing as I could feel the magic in the air...πŸ˜³πŸ˜πŸ‘

I would say that she deserves to be the 'performer of the week'😊 !! I thought it would be tie between the two but manasi took the crown!! no probs ragini's gonna win the title Rockstar if there isn't any biasπŸ˜ƒ
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovable_ragzfan

Ragini's performance was just mesmerizing as I could feel the magic in the air...πŸ˜³πŸ˜πŸ‘

I would say that she deserves to be the 'performer of the week'😊 !! I thought it would be tie between the two but manasi took the crown!! no probs ragini's gonna win the title Rockstar if there isn't any biasπŸ˜ƒ

Don't worry Sheetu, it doesn't matter! She is singing well, performing great and Inshallah she'll go through to the finals! Ameen Summa Ameen 😊
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
πŸ˜† I am just laughing at some of the comments of the other fan bases...whatever more power to Ragz...she did a fab job with the performance, keep on rocking like you did πŸ‘πŸΌ
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Vipra Ragini was wonderful,😳 loved her rendition of "kaise paheli", very well performed! Every point of the act was extremely well done!! As Anu Malik said "looking good and singing well, an amazing combination" πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈ Go RAGINI!!

KEEP VOTING PEOPLE!!πŸ˜ƒ (pretty pleaseπŸ˜ƒ)
226079 thumbnail
Ragini's Performance - 30th October
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Z_wnqrj5Qk[/YOUTUBE]
226079 thumbnail
Judges Comments And Feedback - 30th October
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAYZFeEpCzU[/YOUTUBE]
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I loved her composed self today, something was not right. Her performance spoke for itself, I don't have to add anything, all of you said it all, but something did not seem right, I felt proud of Ragini today, just proud , she looked bit lost while sitting among the contestants, but her performance was 100% she did not let her performance slip for a second. I guess people don't get the styling she gives to the song, her own mark and her own look, I personally liked today's performance better then yesterday, she deserved 20/20 today, yesterday was 18/20 but today was definitely performance of the week.
I have this feeling , I don't know channel asked them to do it but are they cornering
her ??? may be I am wrong, I hope I am wrong.
I liked Kapil very much, even Sachin jee looked deadly bored today .

ramzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@ venture totali agree with u ..ragini did seem reali lost..but she gave a good performance and that counts..she showed professionalism todae..😊
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I'm laughing myself silly at this topic

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1935188&PID=48388788�

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣