Users

Frequent Posters

greenleaf007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: meenakshi_16

😲 😲 😲 😲 😲Ya and the winner shuld be Debina or Chavvi RightπŸ˜‰πŸ€£ 🀣

Control My Dear 😊 ...Its his POV...

@Akiz- Sorry i dont agree with your Post and i know u dont care either but still i am going to say this 😳 ...Neha is better in her Range...All others are expert in their own Range so its better if u dont form a Opinion based on just One Performance 😊

judyp thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

Agreed . Either you have it or you don't and I believe Devina doesn't ..! Not only was she totally out of tune , she had a really shrill voice . 😡 The whole performance was extremely tacky .

One reason why I dont support public voting in reality shows is because the deserving ones never win and fanbots make sure their favs do . So yup , she should go ..!

I found Chavvi weak too . She was out of tune although her voice was okay . Neha was no great shakes either .

So people should not attempt things. You never heard the saying it is better to try and fail than never to try at all. So, she embarrassed herself so what is it the end of the world. The woman stood up there and sang.. So she did not meet people standard of good singing or dress sense. So what...the world did not end. I don't speak Hindi so I didn't understand what the judges said so I don't know if they gave her corrective feedback but that is what they should have done...
Edited by judyp - 13 years ago
..oneOone.. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ragini is a true star no matter what others say...
u will see her next comin performances n u will admit...
for me manasi, ragini n sachin n sumeet n vikas are enough capable to rock the show
chavi could b great if she just control the shakiness of her voice...
neha n manish need to improve alot...
n debina should...no comments

luv ya
ana

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
^ Lol , calm down will ya ? Why be so dramatic about it ? Who's saying she shouldnt attempt ? Let her , by all means ..! She can croon all she wants ...! But people have a right to give opinions and if they think she's a pathetic singer then so be it . Il only hv a problem if she or any other undeserving contestant wins because of the unfair voting system .

By your logic we should always sing praises for all actors , singers , dancers etc irrespective of whether theyr good or not simply because they tried ... W.T ... ! Fans should really take a chill pill .
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ragini WAEK !!!!!!!!!! oh dear I totally agree with you ...she did loose weight and looks slim and smart !!! good observation as I completely missed that part, I was totally memsmarised by her singing, singing a folk song which needed rawness which she brought in the song, her own way her own style . Fanatastic. Topic maker thanks for pointing it out , we will tweet her kay look after your health , you look WEAK !!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Regarding Ragini was YUK , I agree with that too
Y
( Yaar) U ( Unbeleivablly) K (Karismatic)
..oneOone.. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thats true venture...
thats such a positive perspective
Ragini r()o()c()k()s

luv ya
ana

charmz517 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Besides Mansi and Sachin.. no one really caught my attention.

For me, the weakest singer was Debina (she barely sang?? I didn't understand that, but she definitely chose the wrong song)... followed by Chavi (I love Bahara, but she really messed up a lot on it).. then Neha (her voice has potential, but she did not sing the song well at all).

Manish, Ragini and Sumeet were average. They have potential, so probably next week they will be better. I don't think Ragini deserved that 9 from Anu. She was not nearly as good as Mansi and Anu gave Mansi a 9.. where does that make sense?? Same goes for that 9 given to Sumeet.

My fav was definitely Mansi. Girl has SO much power in her voice -- it's insane! Especially considering what a tough song she chose! πŸ‘
226079 thumbnail
I think Debina and Chhavi were the weakest. Manasi, Sachin and Ragini were defoo the top this week (at least for me).
tochukumari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: charmz517

Besides Mansi and Sachin.. no one really caught my attention.

For me, the weakest singer was Debina (she barely sang?? I didn't understand that, but she definitely chose the wrong song)... followed by Chavi (I love Bahara, but she really messed up a lot on it).. then Neha (her voice has potential, but she did not sing the song well at all).

Manish, Ragini and Sumeet were average. They have potential, so probably next week they will be better. I don't think Ragini deserved that 9 from Anu. She was not nearly as good as Mansi and Anu gave Mansi a 9.. where does that make sense?? Same goes for that 9 given to Sumeet.

My fav was definitely Mansi. Girl has SO much power in her voice -- it's insane! Especially considering what a tough song she chose! πŸ‘

Well said .
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
sorry but definitely disagree...Debina and Chavi were WAY more off tune/key than Ragini was (and this is coming from pure listening experience and not because I'm a Ragini fan)