Khisher: Fate have Tied Us In a String Of Pearls

Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
" It seems or people say , that the moment we are born our Fate is already etched into our Foreheads. No matter how hard you tries to chuck out from the things you doesn't want to get attached with, if God has embedded in his Book that Two Soulmates have to be together irrevocably then no vigor can fall them apart "

Khirad and Ashar the distinct Tale Of Two Soulmates who've captured every essence in one string by all means. They were unknown to each other, never encountered, never conversed a single word, seems alike Two Worlds are standing in the same path yet so distinct with rolling down the strange feelings in their Heart. Asher, who had never been concurred for marrying with Khirad it was became a war of Life for him to dig his existence once and for all. Surrounded by his own clashes of heart, entwined between the Dark shadows of nights and abruptly his dark hazy glittering skies where he always glowed the radiance of castle of Dream got filled with dimness, as he got broken into thousand of pieces. His Heart wan't been able to accept this bitter truth of wondering by the same fact to marrying Khirad which is yet a stranger for him. It was like a Shackles of Rocks which has tore him into bits however, changed his Life Forever.

Khirad an innocent Beauty who was compelled to accomplish his Mother's Last wish to get subside with happiness altogether. Her heart pounds into my ribcage, so intense, tears stream down my cheeks But she kept running until she compass the points into the precise direction. Her unmoved emotions were flabbergasted and stunned as her mind gone just blank, nothing, it's as if everything has been erased with one little swipe. She sobbed, strolled in the valleys of agony but somehow she didn't seek out the rational way to move aside. Because, things aren't as easy as it seems to be by the Eyes. Hence, both are married with each other, but still their foot steps are ambling in a different way, living under the same moonlit sky they're hesitate with everything that assemble both of them. Two Worlds Lost their alleys and became a frozen spirit by having not satisfaction and solace by having in each others existence.

Does it really happened wrong ? Is it a Gale of thorns by encountering with each Other ? Does this voyage get an Island to standby within Hands in Hands ? Evidently yes! Destiny have written their Names upon the Sky and embraced their Souls like an Never Ending Journey. Their Journey is still pending to Land it with Contentment and Consolation and to sparkle up with Galxies of Stars where they'll find their Lives into each others Breath. 'Coz Wherever you Go, Your Providence Never Leaves You, it comes across you unexpectedly'

'Some versus by Me to Khisher Sentiments'

Standing into the Step of New Life
perplexed, confused,surprised
Oscillating Like a Pendulum Of Clock
Swinging in the lap Of Tears
Life is descended in the darkness overly
Passion beating deep down inside
Deserted streets of my heart is running
As its on the urge to break down the chains
Shades of my existence became Blackish
Season changes, things replaced
Will this frozen ice of our hearts get melt ever ?
Will we hold the pearls of happiness together ?
Will our Rose will Shine in the Purple Rain ?

P.S - Kindly, Do not Copy the above Objective to the Other Sites or anywhere else, as it my Own Piece Of Writing! (=

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TwilightHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG Sadaf

this is sooo sweet and lovely
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Thanks for the appreciation Shafaq! 🤗
AnnaNAshley thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Simply Superb...👏
I must say that you have great writing skills 😊
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Thanks Bunches Aamna. It means Loads to Me Dear! 🤗
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
this is beautiful to read, i mean seriously your choice of words superb. Its flawless i was so lost in reading this piece, didn't even notice when it finished. Your words are etched so wonderfully, many wish for such talent but only some have it. The ability to take words and weaved emotions through it, is sheer magic.
Wonderful Piece. I would love to read more from you on them.
Dark-Hues thumbnail

Originally posted by: InvisibleSmile

this is beautiful to read, i mean seriously your choice of words superb. Its flawless i was so lost in reading this piece, didn't even notice when it finished. Your words are etched so wonderfully, many wish for such talent but only some have it. The ability to take words and weaved emotions through it, is sheer magic.

Wonderful Piece. I would love to read more from you on them.

Awww, This means Loads to me dear! Thank you for your precious comments! 🤗
Dark-Hues thumbnail

Originally posted by: pickachu

Mindblowing!!!!

Loveee the post!!

Firstly, I Lub your username, Pikachu is one of my most fav! 😳
And Thank you for this overwhelming response! 😳
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sadaf!!!

This is amazing!!

very well written MashAllah!!!:)

Proud of you
lonelyshadow thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sadaf brilliant selection of words and beautifully described :)