BAVD WU-7th Oct 2011- Momo the Greedy...

fuzzyface thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
There are no words to describe Momo the Greedy 🐷 yes she is one hell of a 🐷

Episodes starts with Dhumroo taking some water, he sees his MIL Momo (clad in a blanket) who hides seeing him. So Dhumroo decides to hide scare her. Dhumroo asks what Momo is doing in the night quietly with all the blanket Momo lies about not being able to sleep, so she came out for a bit. She explains the blanket is to cover from mosquito Dhumroo sees the suitcase and asks, so Momo lies about packing clothes as she is going back to village. Dhumroo praises her thought with the suitcase (not worth mentioning🤢). He leaves and Momo is glad. She goes into the room with the suitcase and ponders about Dhumroo seeing her, so decides to do her work quickly. She open the suitcase full on money.She takes money for Gau and wonders where to hide the money. Greedy Momo hides in the container, where she hides her nuts ( to eat). More Momo drama trying to return the suitcase in Gau's room and return the key to Mridang.🤢

Next morning, Murli on the phone and Dhumroo playing with the babies. Murli is waiting for Mridang and ask Dhumroo to call him. Dhumroo tells Mridang Murli is waiting. Dhumroo notices the suitcase, which Greedy Momo had, so Mridang quickly checks the money, seems like all is there. But he counts again and finds that Momo has stolen it. Mirdang screams for Momo. He confronts Greedy about the money, everyone shocked. Greedy makes excuses that perhaps the bank people gave him the wrong amount. Momo blurts out now 4 lakhs is missing and Mridang questions her about knowing the amount. Greed ask Gau to question her husband. Kamla then said Mridang can't acuse without any prove to which Mridang said he has evidence. Mridang ask Dhumroo what he saw, so Dhumroo said he saw the suitcase and keys with her. Greed makes drama about being called a thief and does emotional atyachar. Yawnfest!🥱
🥱
Mridang tells her she can do what she wants but returns the money. He tells it's also Murli's money or he will call the police. More shocked faces. Greed does drama to Kamla about sanskar and rishta. Kamla tells her to calm down and stay there. Kamla asks Mridang to seek forgiveness. Mridang is like what the fish!!! He tells the amount money lost is not small, so he wants to search her room. Greed is worried. Gau enters the frame about the whole situation and her Momo is all good. More Momo yuck drama about wanting to leave! Momo starts packing, ladies trying to pacify her. Kamla tells her to forget it, Momo asks how can she do it??? 🤢When Momo takes the container a piece of paper is dropped, Jhumka sees it and realises it was part of the money.

Ends

Sorry guys, didn't know there was a Friday episode, otherwise would have done it on time.😳
Edited by fuzzyface - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kt25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update @fuzzyface.
Eventhough I am not liking the current track due to the fact that CVs have decided not to unite Bharti with her family, I do hope that Chimti gets thrown out this time. How may times has she packed before to leave and every time Kamla stops her from doing so. Kamla is just plain irritating and annoying. Kamla should have some common sense to let Chimti go if she wants peace and harmony in the house. Jhumroo's wedding is over and Gau already delivered her baby. So there is nothing that is stopping this woman from leaving the Laal mansion except Kamla of course 😡.
Mridang is doing the right thing by wanting this woman kicked out. Please CVs let him be successful in his endeavor and atleast this little act of his would make us viewers somewhat happy after all the torture of hit and misses we have been put through.
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
thanks fuzzy i know not all knew abt friday episode thats why at the end of thur episode i wrote there is a episode

i liked this episode as it was beginning of end of chimti

though mridang may not have succeeded but hopefully jhumki does something good now

kamla plain irritates me

she cant do a single thing right