Will that new wife poison Shivaji?

Soap.critic thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I read somewhere that this second wife will poison Shivaji later in his life so that her son gets the throne.She even tries to poison Saibai's son after Shivba's death.But he he survives and gets her executed.

Had she been supporting and understanding as her aunt, Tukabai; Maybe Shivaji would have lived long enough to kill those ba#### Adil Shah and the bigot Aurangzeb and saved the Hind Samaj.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thats true, if he had lived longer Bharat would have been united!
good thing Saibai's son Sambhaji gets her executed!

Soyara!!🀬
S.n.e.h thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
dont know much...but yes Soyara ws a selfish mind...and probably Shivajiraje knew that

agree completely that Shivajiraje should have lived at least 20-30 years more...we needed him more...Not only mughals would have vanished leaving our place in peace but then It would have become much much difficult for British also to get established here...
fuzzyface thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: snehalS

dont know much...but yes Soyara ws a selfish mind...and probably Shivajiraje knew that

agree completely that Shivajiraje should have lived at least 20-30 years more...we needed him more...Not only mughals would have vanished leaving our place in peace but then It would have become much much difficult for British also to get established here...

What do mean by that statement? Are you saying that the mughals are indirectly responsible for the British to get established? πŸ˜• Just by what definition do you mean by our place?πŸ˜•
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
It was due to various risk factors like tension, depression, over load, etc. according to Shivaji Maharaj's history. But the actual cause of Shivaji Maharaj's death is "VISHAM JWARA" which is TYPHOID.

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: fuzzyface

What do mean by that statement? Are you saying that the mughals are indirectly responsible for the British to get established? πŸ˜• Just by what definition do you mean by our place?πŸ˜•

i dnt think mughals were responsible for british rule in india infact the lack of unity among rulers is the main reason for this
Historylover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ofoooh..yeh raja logon ko itni bimaariyan kyun hoti hain😭...alexander ki death k bhi various reasons they..no one knows the truth...same is the case with shiv ba...waise it's possible ki soyara k poison se unki death hui ho...she is an evil😑
fuzzyface thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sorya tried to poison Shambaji many times to get her son to become Maharaj because as selfish as she was convoluted, she wanted her own to rule, so she can rule instead of Sai's son.
She was nothing but a selfish and greedy woman and she got her punishment in the end.
S.n.e.h thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BhartiKhushi909

i dnt think mughals were responsible for british rule in india infact the lack of unity among rulers is the main reason for this

thats what I wanted to say...If Shivaji raje would have lived 20-30 years more the swaraj that he achived he would have been able convert it too Suraj as well...meaning very well enforcement of law and order along with strengthening of unity amongst different rulers (not just maratha's but all the sansthans which were then existing) together with his guidance and support...which would have ultimately made it difficult for British to divide in the name of security from other rulers and nourish their roots here...hope I could convey what I meantπŸ˜ƒ

and secondly our place is the place we live our lifes in and which ws freed and governed by Shivaji raje irrespective of who is praja...thats it... nothing in particular is intended to be addressed...😊
Edited by snehalS - 13 years ago
Soap.critic thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Jehangir allowed Britishers to get easy entry to India via Surat, i guess.

Our Shivaji was farsighted,he also had raised a mini navy to counter foreign army.