Ab kiski aayegi baraat???

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
so Takay ki Baraat ended.. soo early.. but i didnt actually like this season much.. last and last to last were much much better..
but ab kiski aayegi baraat??
there is a new entry which is Aynie..Vikcy aur Laila ki bhi shadi honi hai.. im guessing it would be Aynie and Vicky ki shadi in the beginning turning into Laila Vickey ki shaadi at the end..
i m pretty sure Laila Vikcy shaadi would happen!!
wat say??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I agree this season was crap. And since they've totally aped western culture, i guess it wud be of nani and that guy maybe or yah i thought of the whole annie/vicky/laila angle too. Mann, just end the show already. There really is no script... It's just money-making now. There's no jokes anymore, i don't even laugh. Saima Chahudary is just plain annoying now! Repeat the same old crapp... All about dance and singing... 🥱
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sana.B

I agree this season was crap. And since they've totally aped western culture, i guess it wud be of nani and that guy maybe or yah i thought of the whole annie/vicky/laila angle too. Mann, just end the show already. There really is no script... It's just money-making now. There's no jokes anymore, i don't even laugh. Saima Chahudary is just plain annoying now! Repeat the same old crapp... All about dance and singing... 🥱

i knowww.. i just want Vicky and Laila ki shaid.. they are soo cutee..😆
Nani and bhanji are extremly boringg..Sleepy
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
o please no nani-bhanji angle. .he is the most annoying thing alive!

i am so pissed it ended soon.. i mean u end on annie.. now i want vicky/laila ki aayegi baraat.

maybe show laila wedding burger but she ends up with vicky.. all the meanwhile annie is liking vicky but ends up with burger maybe... kinda like DKAB but actually show everyone interaction.. in DKAB they didn't show nabeel and his girl... and i hope they show the problems of dolly n nabeel because as we saw, they were having some..
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
OMG it ended!? :O
what happened!?
it didnt even start here! :(
🤣
ana.khan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i thnk laila vivky are cute together...n dnt want nani ki baraat to happennn...n u r ryt dis season ws nt dat gud...
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ye wala season tou mujhe start se hi boring lag raha tha...thts why i didnt watch it regularly...wht was the ending??
Dolly Ki Ayegi Baraat was Awsome!!
if nani is still dating Faraz's Boss then maybe Nani ki ayegi baraat?
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
this season was not that great like previous but wasnt that bad either.. it suffered bcos of na particular story line.. there was no flow or continuity in the scenes.. the script was too lose.. and writing was weak... they should ensure a better writing for the next season and then go for it.. read on fb in official page of TKAB that its going to be Vicky ki aye gi baraat and surely its gonna be triangle between vicky, laila & Ainy
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

this season was not that great like previous but wasnt that bad either.. it suffered bcos of na particular story line.. there was no flow or continuity in the scenes.. the script was too lose.. and writing was weak... they should ensure a better writing for the next season and then go for it.. read on fb in official page of TKAB that its going to be Vicky ki aye gi baraat and surely its gonna be triangle between vicky, laila & Ainy

Yaaayyy Vicky ki aayegi baraat he is sooo cutee.. plus him and Laila look good together.. so im thinking we're starting with Ainy, Vicky and ending up with Vicky, Laila..
a year after??? Saima Chaudhry should be over the top since its his son's baraat..😆
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Sana Askari is married to that guy in Badtameez??? hawww... she looks soo young..
but they look good together..
Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago