addicted1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
WU BAVD- 6th October 2011

Epi starts the way it ended yday, with Bharti looking at Murlis paper work that he left behind.

She saying she has to go to Agra

to them, but Baba said she is yet struggling to find her past toubles and sorting that out, yet shes searching for more. But Bharti says that this isn't going to be hard to look for as she has all the info infront of her, shes lucky that she sorted everything out before any harm happened to the baby. He said he will not let go.

Scene goes to Lal parivaar, a man is giving Mirdang a loan- suitcase is full of money, its going to be used for the extention for the business, Mirdang hands the briefcase to Murli and he says no, U keep it, as im busy looking after Vehaan and running around him, So Mirdang agrees he will take care of the money. Gau and Chimti are watching and listening on, (as usual!) They are happy that Mirdang is going to look after the money. Kamla comes to murli and says to stop work for a bit and eat something and he says he will, he just needs to finish a little bit more of the work. She looks upset/guilty!

Chimti is happy about mirdang having the money with him, she tells gau that her husband is succeeding in the business but he isn't thinking about his family. She should get her share from him and demand it for her daughter. (Evil duo will never be satisfied!!!)

Kamla is in her room with bauji talking about how hard murli is working and how he is putting all his efforts into the business in order to not face facts about Bharti/ deal with his sorrows. She says she can't watch him live like this, and she wont let it effect vehaan. Bauji says give him some time, he will soon forget and then he ca live happily. Kamla said when vehaan grows up, if he asks where his mother is what are they meant to say, that shes lost or that she's… (dead but they don't say the word.)

Gau is talking about how lucky they are, and Mirdang says wow, my wife was ALWAYS leading me on the bad path, but with my daughter coming into our life, I am on the right path and working hard for her. Gau says that she always wanted him to go on the right path too and succeed in business. She continues on about how her daughter will have everything she never did, the best toys, clothes etc. She even goes on to say a better husband loool! Anyways Mirdnag gives her a look, she then says we will have a lot of dowry for our daughter too. She grabs the suitcase of money (for the business) and starts to take some out, Mirdang stops her and says this money is for the business not for our spending, gau goes on to say, if I take a bit for me and my daughter its not going to bad. She takes the money of mirdang again and he gets angry and takes it back again from her, he explains that because of her selfish and greediness, he was chucked out of his house, he was looked down upon by his family, and he will not let that happen again, he will not put himself or his parents through that trouble. The money is his little brothers, and he is going to use it to make more money for the business not for them. He will not steal money from his family again! Gau goes on about when will he work for his wife and daughter instead of for his family. He said working for his family and his brother is not being slave (I think, or he referred to himself as a donkey… lol! Wasn't clear on that bit)

He goes on to say if he needed money his family would hand it to him without thinking twice, there's no need to steal it. He grabs the briefcase and locks it in the cupboard/wardrobe, he put the keys in his pocket and tells her not to even think about stealing the money, and then he tells her to go to sleep LOL!

Murli is in his room sitting on the bed near Vehaan and he is doing paperwork, vehaan starts crying so murli takes him in his arms and explains that he is nearly finished with his work then he will play with him.

Kamla watching him from the bedroom door, as murli is playing with vehaan, he is saying that vehaan is a naughty baby as he is making his dad work and play with him, (Murli being playful with vehaan its v.cute!) Kamla walks in and says to stop working and to drink his milk, but he says he needs to finish his final file and then will drink his milk, she goes on to ask if vehaan has had his milk and murli says not yet, but he will give it to him, father and son will drink milk together. Kamla says that he can stay hungry but vehaan cant, so she takes vehaan and talks to him about how his dad doesn't understand anything, she explains her grandson needs to hurry up and grow up so he can look after himself as she will be growing old too and Murli will be working too hard with his business (guilt trip AGAIN!!!! EMOTIONAL BLACKMAIL!) Murli is listening on and feeling bad about everything shes saying to vehaan. He looks like he is about to cry! (Shes sooo evil!!!)

Scene now goes back to Mirdang and gaus room, someone is walking in (no guesses who its obvious its chimti, though the person is covered with a blanket.)

Chimti reaches into mirdangs pocket and grags the keys whilst he is sleeping, she drops them on the floor and slowly grabs them, she walks over to the wardrobe/cupboard that the money is locked in and grabs the briefcase, then walks out of the room with the briefcase.

The epi ends with chimti standing outside of the room and taking the blanket of her head and face looking pleased with herself!

I think today's epi was not all that! Also Mirdang and the parents were eager to get Murli back into business and spend less time with Vehaan as it meant he was crying more for Bharti and missing her more, now that he's working hard AND taking responsibility for his son kamla is still not pleased…. What more can Murli do!!!!
Edited by addicted1 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

addicted1 thumbnail
Well wanted to post it with tbe WU, but somehow could't edit!

THIS WU IS AGAIN A COURTESY OF MY FRIEND JAS FROM FACEBOOK! THNX A LOT DEAR JAS U ALLOW ME TO POST IT!
bavdfan thumbnail
Thank you jassi for the wu.

I loved Mridang today, i loved Murli and the baby also.
His mom is getting on my nerves because it's always about her son in her mind, whenever she cries she says "murliii" (remember last epi when they were all anxious about baby, all she was screaming was "murli") and i was getting mad, murli is right in front of you, what are you calling his name for... grrr
also she is forgetting bharti too fast, i don't like it. Normally when people haven't the death body they difficulty get over the death but her, she is already getting prepared to bring a new DIL it seems.

and that chimti back again. i skipped her part, not worthy watching at it. she is just too much greedy ! i mean the whole suitcase really? she could take a few thousand, she needs the whole thing. no there is no way that this time again she gets away with a brief scolding, this time for sure (i'm even ready to pray for that) mridang will kick her out.
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
thanks at u and jas for the update...

addicted since u can stick ur own post u click edit and u can re stick it

anyways

baba was right in his own ways but for a change cvs cud hv made baba try just one more time as the full address was there..

so i think track mayb heading towards a leap but before that some drama with mridang gaushala and chimti

and which couple sleeps soundly with their bedroom door open..

this was totally hilarious to me

i wont go in the logic but this chimti character better end soon

its high time she got away with her evil ways

i tell u if mridang has to face questions from kamla bansi and murli they may have to leave the mansion and then momo chimti wont support them for sure

either this or chimti wud be caught somehow

bt that doesnt seem possible now

rift scene cud be there

and then leap
bharti is not going anywhere now as baba wud keep full eye on her

side note

did anyone read disclaimer notice below the scenes in the episode

channel or production house is not responsible as its work of fiction

looks like channel was in trouble thats why no show on monday
princess_star11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for posting the update Samina and thanks to your friend Jas too!
Well...what can you say about the epi apart from it being a total filler. Bharlis reunion seems a million miles away at the moment and I dont see Chimti leaving the house any sooner. How long does a mother live in her daughters sasural anyway? The is Chimti is besharam anyway- and Mridang should kick her out anyway!
chatterbox thumbnail
hello there is episode of bavd today and now its on

do chk out
sparkleamina thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shame the ashram baba put a stop to Bharti travelling to Agra. Dead end there then i suppose!!

Loved the bit with Murli and Vehaan, so nice to see them together but Kamla spoiled it by playing the guilt trip of Murli working too hard and not looking after his little boy, but he is!! Let him spend some time with his sorrow and enjoy his responsibilities of a dad. So annoying and not sure what her mind is thinking about the future.

Still really hoping for a reunion soon, but a leap does seem iminent. Hopefully, if there is a leap, the CVs will leave Murli alone and not try and pair him with someone.

Thanks for the WU update, although I normally watch the episodes, its fun to read the extra comments in the WU and peoples reactions. Its nice to chat to others about BAVD.

Is there an episode today?

Have a good weekend everyone :)
chatterbox thumbnail
yes dear there is episode now

i was watching cgm then the next came

it is good one in a way

dont miss

hope someone updates it later

chatterbox thumbnail
arre today episode dekh lena

momo gayi kaam se 🤣
sumisa91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks addicted for the update :)

Wednesday's episode was good, can't complain! I love to see Murli and Vihaan and actually for some reason I skipped Part 3 and when I realised went back to watch it and voila it was Murli and Vihaan scene! Very well shot and Vikrant again proved how easy going he is with the baby! Def that is a must watch for those who are not watching the serial.Mridang was the star he totally ruled the first part of the episode! Loved him :) Chimti should be given a good kick in fact not only her both Chimti and Kamala! Both are senseless Mums! To some extent I can relate to Kamala as any mother would want to see her child settled well and think of their well being. However, there should have been a time gap coz no mother would rush things so fast in a matter of days! And since she loved Bharti and called her daughter so yeah some understanding should have been there! Coz I love Bharti I won't tolerate her doing this plus seeing Bharti around and all the hits and misses I no way give into that logic that I have :P

Not too sure who is going to put up the update for 7th October, so I might as well post a few of my thoughts here itself :)

Kamala is just like a gamala! What does she think of herself??? Are elders only right al the time? She does know Chimti's character from A-Z and still gives a blind look at it! This is why her kids turn negative coz for no reason at all they are made to beg and say sorry, eew!
Chimti get lost! Good she is going off and hope they some how don't make her stay back otherwise it will be apne paiir par kulhadi! Jhumka girl please get your detective skills up and go and pardafaash your Mum already you have wasted many occasions of getting her truth out! For the sake of humanity pleaseee!