Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
khushi tu sai-shivba pr ek vm bana sakti hai??i mean jab tujhe wakt mile tab...i am just loving their pair
TaShi_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I luv da sai -shivaji pair...dey r sooo cute 2gader...newayzz no mata hw many tyms shivaji marries his luv ll olwyzz b 4 sai...i m nt syin dis juzz cuz i lyk er...itz cuzz itz in da history..history goes dat sai died in da age ov 26 n shivaji ws gr8tly impctd by dat...n wen shivaji died da lst words dat he uttrd was "Sai"...Hw swit...😳😳
S.n.e.h thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: candykyra

I luv da sai -shivaji pair...dey r sooo cute 2gader...newayzz no mata hw many tyms shivaji marries his luv ll olwyzz b 4 sai...i m nt syin dis juzz cuz i lyk er...itz cuzz itz in da history..history goes dat sai died in da age ov 26 n shivaji ws gr8tly impctd by dat...n wen shivaji died da lst words dat he uttrd was "Sai"...Hw swit...😳😳

yes u r right...

Saibai died at the early age...soon after giving birth to Sambhajiraje...and Shivajiraje ws deeply impacted after loosing her😳
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@aru
awww i was thinking the same koi song bolo acha sa dhyan me aaye to
me to loving this couple after a long time😳
queenindia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it was a common practise in those times to marry more than once for political alliance..
576259 thumbnail
ohhh nooo thats so bad that saibai died at early age ...
so then who took care of sambhaji ??? ... jijabai tukabai or some other wife of shivaji ???? ... bcoz soyara was definitely the biggest enemy of sambhaji so i really wonder who brought up sambhaji
Pina11colada thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prasad1991

ohhh nooo thats so bad that saibai died at early age ...

so then who took care of sambhaji ??? ... jijabai tukabai or some other wife of shivaji ???? ... bcoz soyara was definitely the biggest enemy of sambhaji so i really wonder who brought up sambhaji

its Jijabai!
But the thing that surprises me the most is that Jijabai couldnt inculcate the same "haindavi swaraj" feeling in Sambhaji and thats why he wasnt as efficient as shivaji in being a ruler!

576259 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ratilal22192

i guess in the end Saibai is in charge cuz she is the first wife

but saibai died at early age na ... so i guess all charge came in hands of evil soyarabai
& the worst thing is that saibai cudnt see shivba's rajyabhishek ... when shivaji maharaj became actual king that time evil soyarabai became maharani😡😡😡
i wish if saibai cud had been alive till then ... then she wud had become maharani & not that useless soyara
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
History says that he loved Sayeebai the most of all his wives ... given that they were married when she was seven and he was eleven. So in a way they grew up to love each other. Even when he died, he had Sayeebai's name on his lips.