desigirl_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
yes Asher is hot so that makes up for it!! i think even my grandma likes him😉
TwilightHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: desigirl_18

Hi Shafaq and Aliya, i am Fatima!! what did you guys think about the epi?

I just hate hate hate Sara!! OMG this girl is a psychi peeche hi par gayi hai Asher ke!! and in the precap uff why is Asher being soo mean!!!😭 i feel bad for Khirad!

yes sara is a psycho but i like the episode overall it was sad
but it was good
yar i think asher is right in his own way
he hardly know khirad and he is very disappointed with her behavior
so he needs a friend to share

and as sara is his best friend so he share with her

but on the other side we cant ignore the fact that
sara is crazy abt asher and asher know that so he shouldn't to that
but u can also see the +ve side yar that they r so opposite to 1 another
and so apart
it will be intresting to watch them falling 4 each other
even sara k evil plans hotay huay bi 😉
Alu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
this sara is😳

asher life without u is useless
Why does she think he will be happy with her

Originally posted by: Aliyaafridi

okay!

=))
how did u like the episode

i think it was awesome
brilliant acting by everyone
hey guys i have to go now

c ya later

hopefully after 2 hours

till then bye bye

desigirl_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: shafaqufaq

yes sara is a psycho but i like the episode overall it was sad
but it was good
yar i think asher is right in his own way
he hardly know khirad and he is very disappointed with her behavior
so he needs a friend to share

and as sara is his best friend so he share with her

but on the other side we cant ignore the fact that
sara is crazy abt asher and asher know that so he shouldn't to that
but u can also see the +ve side yar that they r so opposite to 1 another
and so apart
it will be intresting to watch them falling 4 each other
even sara k evil plans hotay huay bi 😉

yup i agree with u!! i am sooo looking forward to how they will fall in love with each other!! but i think there should have been some scenes with Asher and Khirad like his attempt to console her after her mother's death cuz they showed that it had been 15 days so he was just ignoring her that whole time? and he has time ot go spend with Sara..i don't like that..as much as he hates getting married to Khirad he should have shown some sympathy but maybe that's asking too much right now!
Alu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
you know guys i really want to know why they fight and he tells her that u should know your husbands mood
.VanishingDream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hola🤗..yaay finally nikaah hogaya
Siddu246 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: annu127

HUMSAFAR..

Okay I got surprised when it is revealed that Asher takes Sara just as his best friend and not more than that coz during the first epi, from his mom and Khala's conversation it looked like they are already engaged.. usually guys do fall for their female best friends when they don't have any gf..😳

I was surprised also but what surprised me even more was that when he was being asked between Khirad and Sara..he still declined to say yes I will marry Sara instead..even though he had no feelings towards her but still in his position wouldn't someone want to marry his best friend then someone who he has said measly two words with..I found that even more odd...

Asher's dad Baseerat, I feel like slapping that man the way he emotionally blackmailed his son into marrying his niece Khirad although Asher had clearly said he wont marry that girl whom he doesn't know.. they are poles apart, mismatched and there is no guarantee that they will be happy together in the future.. at that time, the way Baseerat shedding his tears and holds his hands infront of Asher, was disgusting..😡 agreed, u are so much concerned abt ur dying sis's last wish but what abt ur own son's happiness.. aur aaj ke zamaane mein kaun sa independent ladka aise apne baap ki betuki zidd ke aage haar manta hai when his mother is with his side too.. 🤔 Asher was right that we can find any good guy for Khirad but why I have to marry her.. at this point, Baseerat's lame reasoning that there is no guarantee that that guy will make Khirad happy but atleast I can give it to my sis bcoz of u.. Utter nonsense!!!👎🏼

I agree with you with every single word..I hated Asher dad😡...To make up for his own faults and guilt he sacrifices his own son...I agreed with Ashers mom when she said that your sister never asked for anything all your life but before leaving this world she asked for the most precious and important thing in the world to you...But i found all this logic ridiculous..Just because someone is dying doesn't mean you make someone else suffer through life. Especially when its your own son..

and then the way Baseerat threatened his wife that if tomorrow morning u will not go to my sis room and did not talk abt the proposal.. then I will divorce u..😲 gosshhh that was crap..🤢 tum marti hui behan ke pyar mein itne andhey ho gaye ke apni wife ko respectfully baat karna tak bhool gaye.. she is the mother of his son and the way he took her out like doodh mein se makhi from all this matter.. any wife, mother, woman would feel humiliated.. waise, dikhaya sahi hai ke kaise aik mard, is age mein bhi apna kameena'pan dikha sakta hai biwi ke saamne.. and divorce ka naam sunte hi kaise aik educated independent woman bhi helpless ho jaati hai..😔

It was just disgusting🤢...you know I said to myself if I was in her position I would have said fine go ahead divorce me I dont care..If you are putting our life long relationship in the dumps for someone you hardly cared for all these years then I rather leave with my son...But then I liked what they showed that no matter how independent or educated a women is she always has to sacrifice and save her marriage. Asher's mom still has the love for husband but lost all respect. Today's episode what she said to him at the dinning table was so well said. And he was apologizing like a little wimp.. At the end he got his way but lost the trust and respect from his wife who he spent building a life with..

Fawad Khan as Asher is doing a fab job.. like I said before his facial expressions are bang on.. a reserved guy who is emotionally getting trapped in his father's cheap antics.. Sara (don't know her real name) is also very good.. her meeting with Khirad in the garden area was good when she says apne hi standard ka koi dhoondh ke shaadi karo.. Mihira is okay as of now.. she was quite disappointing in BOL but here she is the main lead so lets see..

I dont think anyone else could have played Asher so well...he has the right body language, look and expressions for such a character. I am though very confused about Sara's character. Was it me or did anyone else find it odd that she became psycho all of a sudden out of no where..?? I mean there was no hint of possessiveness or craziness shown in her before Asher told her about the marriage proposal. She was shown very calm, caring and smart..i mean out of niceness she went to go see Asher's phuppo in the hospital. So I thought if she would have talked to Khirad nicely in the garden and told her what Asher meant to her..I think Khirad would have helped her. l mean if some sort of hint of jealousy or anything was shown then it would have helped to better understand Sara.

I think Mihira is doing a good job...She was good in todays episode..She did a good job in the scene with remembering her mother and the pillow. This is my first time watching her so I dont know much about her acting...

I m utterly disappointed with Behroz Sabzwari.. he is such a veteran actor.. used to be a child artist but here he couldn't impress me at all.. first of all, this role doesn't suit his personality.. plus his acting looks all forced.. even Atiqa ko kya hogaya.. wo bhi bakwaas kar rahi hai.. she looks tired..

Hmmm I think he is okay..yes not his best but he is doing with whatever script he is given...maybe he should have passed on this role...it doesn't suit him...and I am not liking Atiqa either...I feel like she is sleeping throughout...Maybe as it progress ..her character will become more in depth...lets see...

Okay one drawback.. bcoz of its title song vdo.. the story has become predictable.. okay, in paki serials first of all the shooting is done and then the serial gets on air but what was the need to include future scenes in the vdo.. now we already know how Sara will try to kill herself..

This is what I hate the most...Most of the scenes and dialogues are given away by the promos or title song. I know whats going to happen and have seen most of the important scenes so that is a big turn off..I now ignore watching all promos and title songs...and wait for the official scene to air...

Today's episode..meaning 3rd episode was nice but I thought was very slow...I mean 3 major things happened..Khirads mom died, Nikah and then of course the suicide...But I for some reason felt it was almost like a filler episode. But looks like next week the story will start progressing. And I liked how they showed Ashers mom. They didn't show her the typical heartless women and had a good reasoning for why she was against the marriage and told her husband straight then she has lost all trust and respect for him. He doesn't deserve forgiveness for such kind of behavior...

Word Count: 1

Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I see everybody hating SARAH!!would u guys kill me if i say i dont hate sarah?😕Yaar,she was living under the misconception that her best friend loves him,he didnt,it broke her heart.On top of that he promised he would try to figure out things and marry sarah,he betrayed so if u c from Sarah's POV,she didnt do anything wrong in todays episode.But yes i think the suicide scene wasnt required.Kuch ziada he hogaya tha bcx from the beginning Sarah ko itna psycho nahi dikhaya tha.
YEs,the precap regarding Sarah was bad.Thats when i started hating her..😉

Asher was genuine and reasonable.i can understand his feelings😳

Mahira acted really well.i didnt think she could pull it off that well but a nice job done..
Remarkable job in this scene.

Actors r really acting amazingly.From NAveen to Baseerat...-👏

I cantg believe Cheeko directed this man!!he was such a goof as cheeku😆

The precap---AWW AWW

the best part from the book is almost here.When Asher is irritated with khirids behavious and then gradually how things change...😳Cant w8 for things to move on

The pace of the drama is PERFECT!!!!u dont feel like changing the channel once..

Ratings:5/5!! Aldo itni Sarah thi dramey main

One thing i dont understand.Y giving so much of screen space to Sarah?Y is she the parallel lead?Book mein Sarah was a good for nothing waali cheez
Edited by meepha - 12 years ago