Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnnaNAshley thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
🀣 dont tell me...you punched him... it wasn't his fault...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† hahahhahahha but sara is a good enough reason to get angry... I almost had a nervous breakdown when i watched humsafar πŸ˜†
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnnaNAshley

🀣 dont tell me...you punched him... it wasn't his fault...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† hahahhahahha but sara is a good enough reason to get angry... I almost had a nervous breakdown when i watched humsafar πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† I tried to say sorry ..but he wont came near me πŸ˜‰ ...Sara is most evil vamp ever ever ever !!! Even Indian vamps dont come close to Sara vamp!
AnnaNAshley thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ash_Smash

πŸ˜† I tried to say sorry ..but he wont came near me πŸ˜‰ ...Sara is most evil vamp ever ever ever !!! Even Indian vamps dont come close to Sara vamp!

exactly.. she is the msot psycho character ever... i mean they do go wild in india but not like this,,,,She is out of her mind ...Mental and now that she is the reason of the fight between you and ur hubby ..she is even more evil πŸ˜†
Ash_Smash thumbnail

exactly.. she is the msot psycho character ever... i mean they do go wild in india but not like this,,,,She is out of her mind ...Mental and now that she is the reason of the fight between you and ur hubby ..she is even more evil πŸ˜†

I know she made me punch Emraan πŸ˜† ...aww ...If he dont come near me ..well then I have to force him ROFL Ah So what are you eatin??
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Guys mujhe lagta hai inho ne story bauhat change kardi hai, itna ghaur kia hai maine odt par aur mahira 2-3 scenes main ashar saath rehte hue pregnant lag rahi hai. Novel main toh aisa bilkul nahi tha... Shahiyad main pagal ho gayin hoon... πŸ˜†

But seriously, ek woh purple dress waala scene aur ek woh garden waala when she walks away. She really has a huge stomach there...

Anyone confirm for me?

Maybbe its just the clothes or the camera angle.
AnnaNAshley thumbnail

I know she made me punch Emraan πŸ˜† ...aww ...If he dont come near me ..well then I have to force him 🀣 Ah So what are you eatin??

He would...πŸ˜‰ kha liya... i ate chicken roast and kabab with naan..still drinking pepsiπŸ˜†
tell me something fun to watch like a drama or a movie...
AnnaNAshley thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sana.B

Guys mujhe lagta hai inho ne story bauhat change kardi hai, itna ghaur kia hai maine odt par aur mahira 2-3 scenes main ashar saath rehte hue pregnant lag rahi hai. Novel main toh aisa bilkul nahi tha... Shahiyad main pagal ho gayin hoon... πŸ˜†

But seriously, ek woh purple dress waala scene aur ek woh garden waala when she walks away. She really has a huge stomach there...

Anyone confirm for me?

Maybbe its just the clothes or the camera angle.

🀣 haha i just fell off my chair after reading the first para of your post...I havent seen it so closely..but lemme see it again... purple wala kaun sa scene?and garden wala?
Ash_Smash thumbnail

He would...πŸ˜‰ kha liya... i ate chicken roast and kabab with naan..still drinking pepsiπŸ˜†
tell me something fun to watch like a drama or a movie...

I am listning to old punjabi songs 🀣 and winking at Emraan πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ 🀣🀣
Ash_Smash thumbnail

🀣 haha i just fell off my chair after reading the first para of your post...I havent seen it so closely..but lemme see it again... purple wala kaun sa scene?and garden wala?

Nooo its true she looked, I have been pregnant I know how it looks ROFL That will screw everything if Asher gets know she is pregnant ..
AnnaNAshley thumbnail

I am listning to old punjabi songs 🀣 and winking at Emraan πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ 🀣🀣

🀣 that must be really funny... punjabi songs kai lyrics hi itnai funny hotai hain πŸ˜†Which punjabi song are you listening to rite now??
πŸ˜†