Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Just to remind you that you will se Fawad in new drama Maata e jaan, also based on Novel written by Farhat Ishtiaq. Its a love story !
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
@ash: nopes he said no to maat a e jaan :) And in the novel it had asher giving her a ring instd of bangle nd wohKHUD PEHNATA HAI KHIRAD KO unlike serial he just hands it over yhaan toh 🤔
Ash_Smash thumbnail

Originally posted by: -_AfridiMalik_-

@ash: nopes he said no to maat a e jaan :) And in the novel it had asher giving her a ring instd of bangle nd wohKHUD PEHNATA HAI KHIRAD KO unlike serial he just hands it over yhaan toh 🤔

Oh did he, but it says everywhere thats he is gonna do it 😕 I hope not ..I know whats gonna happen and everything will be in flashback ... 🤢
gia.khan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -_AfridiMalik_-

HAWWW! i wish ring hoti psssht! hmphh!
AnnaNAshley thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ash_Smash

Just to remind you that you will se Fawad in new drama Maata e jaan, also based on Novel written by Farhat Ishtiaq. Its a love story !

No fawad is not doing it due to some health problem.. Adeel will play his part now... I read it on mehreen jabbar's page... 😭
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Oh god I hope they show most of the scenes from novel or else I get mad !! Dont ruin it like KAM !!
Ash_Smash thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnnaNAshley

No fawad is not doing it due to some health problem.. Adeel will play his part now... I read it on mehreen jabbar's page... 😭

Achi baat ke nahi karr raha hai ..its freaken sad story wese bhi joh bas novel me achi lagti hai. 😉 Adeel Hussain should get bigger 😆 He is so skinny
AnnaNAshley thumbnail

Originally posted by: gia.khan

HAWWW! i wish ring hoti psssht! hmphh!

i wonder why they changed it... Agar they can show so many scenes of sarah and ashar which weren't in the novel then why aren't they showing ashar and khirad scenes which were in the novel...strangeee
AnnaNAshley thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ash_Smash

Achi baat ke nahi karr raha hai ..its freaken sad story wese bhi joh bas novel me achi lagti hai. 😉 Adeel Hussain should get bigger 😆 He is so skinny

thats better..😆 Yup you are right... I used to like adeel in daam but in mera naseeb he didn't look good...
Ash_Smash thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnnaNAshley

i wonder why they changed it... Agar they can show so many scenes of sarah and ashar which weren't in the novel then why aren't they showing ashar and khirad scenes which were in the novel...strangeee

Thats the freaken problem, why do they have to that, it just destroy the moment. Now that wasent even bold scene !!