Originally posted by: gia.khan

sooo saddd!!

btw fareeda is really nice right now psssht i want her to be nice and not EVIL

No she is pure 😈 I am afraid
AnnaNAshley thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Ash_Smash

Only thing I am afraid of is if Sara tries to hit on Asher after Khirad leaves ..I swear I will stop watching it then ..cuz Sara has no role whatso ever !! Asher will be Khirad's only, I hope the cv's dont play a dangerous game with Asher and Sara !

She might try to do that after khirad leaves but then it would be bad on her part.. iff ashar shows interest too then that is going to be unacceptable... sara is already flirting with him.. khirad kai janai kai baad tou she will be more than happy to do that... 😡 My head mite explode.. i am really reallyy angry rite now.. sara has spoiled my mood way too much.. and upar sai precap mai ashar nai aur ghussa chara diya... over all i didn't hate the episdoe but precap... sara hafta bura jaiga... there is nothing to look forward to in the next episode... 😭😭
Edited by AnnaNAshley - 12 years ago
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hoping to see more of Khisher in next epi
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
😆 Arrey drink a glass of cold water, insallah everything goes bad for Sara and good for Kisher...end mein to Kisher naa
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

but seriously after seeing the indifference from both sides, asher and khiraad im quite excited to see how they would fall in love. How asher would come to know khirid and vice versa...how they would understand each other...understand each others pov's..its quite intriguing...i'm very eager for the next episode because i know in the end its Asher and Khiraad.they are humsafar...no one else could take eithers place.

AnnaNAshley thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ash_Smash

😆 Arrey drink a glass of cold water, insallah everything goes bad for Sara and good for Kisher...end mein to Kisher naa

haha i am doing that...😆 yeah u r rite... btw was this scene in the novel too?? the one in which ashar gives bangles to khirad?
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: anitamalik

Fareeda is nice atm LOL

thats because evil does not show its true face until its the right time.😉😆
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnnaNAshley

haha i am doing that...😆 yeah u r rite... btw was this scene in the novel too?? the one in which ashar gives bangles to khirad?

Actually I dont remember its very long ago I read the novel 😆 You need to ask Meephii 😉
anitamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: InvisibleSmile

but seriously after seeing the indifference from both sides, asher and khiraad im quite excited to see how they would fall in love. How asher would come to know khirid and vice versa...how they would understand each other...understand each others pov's..its quite intriguing...i'm very eager for the next episode because i know in the end its Asher and Khiraad.they are humsafar...no one else could take eithers place.

I am looking forward to that so much!

Okay i gotta go eat lunch! Bye guys!