Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnnaNAshley thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: anitamalik

I absolutely feel disgusted with the precap...not the kangan bit LOL, but the Ashar talking about his wife to Saara, shes so gonna use it to her advantage :[ argh poor Khirad!

exactly... She is playing sucha psycho...hate her... i didnt even like ashar..i mean jo marzi but at the end of the day khirad is his wife... why is he discussing his marital problems with a friend...that wasn't a good thing... i hateee sara,,, i dont know kai ashar ko khirad kaisai aur kab pasand aye gi... sara chipak hi gai hai.. she should leave now .. matlab bus ub ashar is marreid ub chor dia us ka peecha 😑😑😑
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gia.khan

wjdsddjfshdgd she is gonna cut herself NOW! psychoo OMG!

OMG i knowww anuuu i cant believe he talked it out with her psssht doesnt he know how psycho she is -_-

Yepp just waiting for that reaction πŸ˜†
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ashar itna innocent hai..usko tou pta bhi nai ke uski "Best Friend' Sara uski married life tabah kerna chahti hai...n Sara's taking advantage of tht
AnnaNAshley thumbnail

Originally posted by: InvisibleSmile

saraaa😑 😡 ...AsherrrπŸ₯Ί in the precap, how he talks about khirid! Not cool asher. & KhiridπŸ€— she is crying and sobbing and Asher apni bestfriend ko dekhne gaye hain!πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ€”

but i liked the scene in precap where he holds her hand and gives her the kangan😳

yup jab he went to see sara in the morning.. i was really angry because us ki bewi is goignt hrough such a big trauma and he cares about sara,,,, urghhh... the kangan wala scene is good but after watchign the way ashar was ridiculing khirad i just dont like the scene as well.. kya faida... majboori mai kangan dai deyaiii... 😑
anitamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AnnaNAshley

exactly... She is playing sucha psycho...hate her... i didnt even like ashar..i mean jo marzi but at the end of the day khirad is his wife... why is he discussing his marital problems with a friend...that wasn't a good thing... i hateee sara,,, i dont know kai ashar ko khirad kaisai aur kab pasand aye gi... sara chipak hi gai hai.. she should leave now .. matlab bus ub ashar is marreid ub chor dia us ka peecha 😑😑😑

I agree -_- How can you talk about your wife like that to your best friend, who is madly in love with you :\ OBV shes not over her feelings. GOSH -_-
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Yea and later you all get angry with Khirad ..not fair yaar, getting angry with Asher. πŸ˜›
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: AnnaNAshley

yup jab he went to see sara in the morning.. i was really angry because us ki bewi is goignt hrough such a big trauma and he cares about sara,,,, urghhh... the kangan wala scene is good but after watchign the way ashar was ridiculing khirad i just dont like the scene as well.. kya faida... majboori mai kangan dai deyaiii... 😑

Sara is taking too much footage i really was hoping that her wish would be granted and she'd be free of this life but sadly the CVs didn't agree! ...On a serious note, asher should not be dicussing his marital life with sara...the girl who insanely loves him...can do anything to get him...πŸ₯±πŸ˜³ ...nonesense...also its quite rude of him to do that...my heartbroke when asher said all that abt khird. & Sara needs to be shown the door ...i want AK scenes.!😳 Khirid is so innocent..sara is using that to her advantage!!!
AnnaNAshley thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ash_Smash

Yea and later you all get angry with Khirad ..not fair yaar, getting angry with Asher. πŸ˜›

ni dont ahte him but ubhi i am really angry at him... sara sara karta rehta hai har waqt 😑 sara ko khirad sai zada footage dainai ka kya maqsad hai😑 she is all we see in the drama... agli episdoe bhi aisi hi hogi... urghhh
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Ash_Smash

I'm not angry with him just dissappointed, i had this image of Asher...anyway he was amazing otherwise ..loved how he dealt with everything in this episode.πŸ˜›
btw... Hiii πŸ€—
AnnaNAshley thumbnail

Originally posted by: InvisibleSmile

Sara is taking too much footage i really was hoping that her wish would be granted and she'd be free of this life but sadly the CVs didn't agree! ...On a serious note, asher should not be dicussing his marital life with sara...the girl who insanely loves him...can do anything to get him...πŸ₯±πŸ˜³ ...nonesense...also its quite rude of him to do that...my heartbroke when asher said all that abt khird. & Sara needs to be shown the door ...i want AK scenes.!😳 Khirid is so innocent..sara is using that to her advantage!!!

exactlyyy... i dont know ashar ko khirad kab pasand ayegi.. all he is doing in the drama so far is ridiculing khirad and caring about sara all the time .. Why did he go to meet sara when his own wife was going through sucha big trauma... 😲