lonelyshadow thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
me also going to watch the show!
hey badeeya, i'll be back later!

Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Dude the title song is sick init ? Abida Parveen sung it long ago, but QB did an awesome job !
Edited by Ash_Smash - 12 years ago
gia.khan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: meepha

@gia

*waves frantically*

Hello!!
Muneefah here:)

read ur analysis!!
hmmm..Cant wait to c the epside
then ill get bk to u:D

🀣 HIII <3 nice to meet you muneefah!!!!

your the one who post the spoilers naa tehe! one of the main reasons why i started stalking this thread in the begining HAHAH! n since i joined now i think you should post a new SPOILER ☺️
anitamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ash I LOVE your dabba! The bit with Fawad crying while driving is my most fave bit ever!
Ash_Smash thumbnail

Originally posted by: anitamalik

Ash I LOVE your dabba! The bit with Fawad crying while driving is my most fave bit ever!

Shukria πŸ˜†

Word Count: 1

gia.khan thumbnail
OMG they are repeating HUMSAFAR WEEE!!!!! this is why i love having jadoo << lmfao!

i m watching!

Byeee muneefah! hope to check you soon tooo πŸ˜ƒ
gia.khan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ash_Smash

It did, I was like come here ...he ran away 🀣 Soon we get really cute scenes, but I still wonder if they will include all of scenes? I want them to include all scenes or else I wont get the same feeling as in novel, I dont remember all of the scenes, only those worth remembring. I read a lot of novels, I remember when KAM was telecast I was really disappointed over they did not show Imaan and Hammad scenes like in the novel, they were really intense. I dont want to see that in Humsafar!

i hope they doo psssht even though i havent read the novel i wish i could though hmph! the spoilers sound super cuteee though hehee! i cant wait for their love story i m dying to know how they fall for eachother and what happens <3

i m sure they are gonna change alot of things in the drama pssht lets see how it goes!
Ash_Smash thumbnail

Originally posted by: gia.khan

OMG they are repeating HUMSAFAR WEEE!!!!! this is why i love having jadoo << lmfao!

i m watching!

Byeee muneefah! hope to check you soon tooo πŸ˜ƒ

Enjoy it and come back, tell how much you hate sara! πŸ˜†
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ash_Smash

I feel sorry Navin Waqar πŸ˜† She is getting bashed cuz of Sara, she is really sweet girl in real life

yea thats the worst part of doing a negative role
AnnaNAshley thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I hateee sara so muchhh... she has spoiled my moodd...I am really angry rite now...😑n i didnt like the way ashar was rediculing his wife infront of sara...urghhh...i hate such men...and sara going to khirad and saying me and ashar are very close... hateee her... when wil she die?? i think agli episode mai wohi chahiye hui hogi like in this one...urghhh😑