Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lonelyshadow thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
yeah we still have those yummy kebabs <3 i'm hungry :( don't talk about food!! :@

@rabz: we both were in parties! :D

@gia: heyya! I'm amna! Love your review, will comment once i watch the episode!

Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@rabs
no i didnt
hadnt to go to a daawat!!
w8n for it to go ona ir repeat mein
it comes raat mein bhi,i m pretty sure:)

I think 1:30 lagey ga yaar
mein ne net pe nahi dekhna,poor quality
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gia.khan

KAYYY soo i finally watched the episode cause i was getting way to despo LMFAO! and i couldnt wait for the EHQ psssht! butt OMG ! i feel sooo friggen bad for KHIRAAD she has no one now :( she is soo lonely omgg bichari :(

Ashar - i love him but i hate how he told SARA everything! she just needed a mauka to insult her and she got it PSSSHT!! i hope the softer side of him comes out SOON! cause i saw him feeling bad for khiraad when her mom died psssht! i want to see that side of him AGAIN! why did he have to go to sara -_- psssht! i wish he was there for khiraad instead psssht she is going through depression

Sara- SHE IS SUCH A PSYCHO omg :| i hated that evil grin on her face when ashar said all that about khiraad -_- and omg i hated how she went to khiraad -_- to tell her HOW CLOSE they are -_- she is such a behuda hmph! and omg when she was acting all normal with ashar i got so scared /0.0 like i think she is only doing it cause she thinks she still has a chance with ashar hmph! and i think she is gonna commit suicide again when she sees ashar falling in love with khiraad -_- OMG i hate her sooo much atm!! i m so MADDD -_-

i loved the moh dikhayeee BIT heheh! he touched herr! it was so awkward and cute at the sametime << lmfao! ahhh cuteee! but so not looking forward to the sara bits /fine ! i want more of khiraad and ashar next week!

PHEW VENT OVER lmfao!

Agree !! I got so mad at Sara, that I punched my husband who sat next to me 😆 Yepp and next time she will die 😃 means out of picture, then we only have Kisher and soon unki pyaar ki nashani
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@ Amna dont even talk abt Mani n Hira 🤢
gia.khan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -_AfridiMalik_-

hkcvkdhvc

k, arey amna agayi!? :P
LOL, i made these aaj k preview par:

waiting for HQ/HD vid though :(

OMGGG REEENOOO these are sooo cute :| i m gonna use these soon heheh!! i cant wait for this scene pssht i hope its like longer in the episodee! haye they make me blush
lonelyshadow thumbnail
reeno<3
babe i'm so damn sorry! Kyun ye kal bataonge islie matt puchna :P

@munu: aww :( ya eik hazaron mein ...

Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ash_Smash

Agree !! I got so mad at Sara, that I punched my husband who sat next to me 😆 Yepp and next time she will die 😃 means out of picture, then we only have Kisher and soon unki pyaar ki nashani

Lol Ash 😆 hayee yeh sara itni asaani se nahi marne wali 😡 n she has started her games now...she's officially evil now.
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
djcbdecv
y dznt IF support iPad!? :s
jcbdcb
cant rep from my iPad hate it

Thanks Gia, ily! <3

k, im goin muaaahz! <3
lonelyshadow thumbnail
reeno amazing avi's!
love them! Stack ker ke deee :P

gia.khan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ash_Smash

🤣🤣 pooor husband lmfaooo but it must have felt so good to take it out on someone HAHHA! i got really pissed off at sara -_- i hope next time she tries to cut her throat seedha upar jayegi psssht !

EEEKS cant wait for their love story