Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigirl_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
I came here in 1996 so its been a loong time only went back twice since once for my cousin's wedding an once for my sis there my fam is basically from hyderabad and karachi..other dramas umm i watch some geo ones like tootay hue par and on ary mehmoodbad ki malkain is good for like daily watch but those r just like to watch while eating dinner dont really care much bout those and then i watch the indian one iss pyaar ko kya naam doon and thats it lol!!
AnnaNAshley thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
so you are in US for a long time.. do you miss your sis?... a long list of dramas...i dont watch any of these.. actually i am following humsafar and pyar ka pagalpan these days..takay ki ayegi baraat khatam hogeya..so what are you doing these days??
desigirl_18 thumbnail
No no my sis lives here and they live very close to us infact they were over our house and just left Yea i am Looking forward to takay ki and pyar ka pagalpan when thy strt here..well its my last year in collge but have off for 3 days so gonna enjoy a bit and do homework lol
Edited by desigirl_18 - 12 years ago
desigirl_18 thumbnail
I guess u have left me going too ttyl byezzz!!!
mariyam959 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnnaNAshley

Hey mariyam.. Can't wait either.. but i dont think we will get any khirad and ashar scene together because i think the main focus of the episode will be sara and her suicide... 😭 hate sara.. n i havent read the novel but i have heard its really good... i did buy the novel but didn't read it... ost and promo mai jo scenes dikhaiyain hai us kai ilawa bhi ashar and khirad kai cute and romantic scenes hain novel mai?

Gud 2 see u here Anna😛!! Yar They hav improvised The Story alot..Sara Isnt given Any Khaas Importance in novel😉...bt according 2 OST ,it shows she will plot against Khirad With Asher "s mother and Khizer...!! hate That Girl😡..Bt yaaarr what a superb Luvestory it goona be !! How will Asher will get be attracted towards i Khirad is soo cute,how he will adore her Simplicity...!! OMG Fawad Look soo Stunning in this Show...!hayeee😆
TwilightHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hi everyone

ahhh finally its saturday

i m so excited
Alu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Cant wait for the episode😳
waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail