-Grace- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
anna; im iqra and thank you
AnnaNAshley thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: desigirl_18

Oh wow cousin's wedding that must have been fun!! Yea really dreading the sara scenes taking up the whole epi!!me watching Maat right now u watch it?

Yup it was great funn :) and you know what my sister got married in september... So september was a wedding month... Alaaa funn :D
no i dont watch it... the promos weren't really tempting.. is it good?
mariyam959 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey Guyz ,Hope u r doing well...!!!! Just cant w8 4 till 8pm ...Khirad and Asher getting Married 2day..Yay!! Hav any ov u here Read the Novel??πŸ˜›..Omg it was damn good..Just completed reading it...!!!!Cant W8 2 see Attiqa oddho In A Negative roleπŸ˜‰
AnnaNAshley thumbnail

Originally posted by: mariyam959

Hey Guyz ,Hope u r doing well...!!!! Just cant w8 4 till 8pm ...Khirad and Asher getting Married 2day..Yay!! Hav any ov u here Read the Novel??πŸ˜›..Omg it was damn good..Just completed reading it...!!!!Cant W8 2 see Attiqa oddho In A Negative roleπŸ˜‰

Hey mariyam.. Can't wait either.. but i dont think we will get any khirad and ashar scene together because i think the main focus of the episode will be sara and her suicide... 😭 hate sara.. n i havent read the novel but i have heard its really good... i did buy the novel but didn't read it... ost and promo mai jo scenes dikhaiyain hai us kai ilawa bhi ashar and khirad kai cute and romantic scenes hain novel mai?
desigirl_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: AnnaNAshley

Yup it was great funn :) and you know what my sister got married in september... So september was a wedding month... Alaaa funn :D
no i dont watch it... the promos weren't really tempting.. is it good?

Oh wow sister's wedding really that muat have been super fun..oh btw where do u live idk if u told me b4 oops...my sis got married like 5 yrs ago now so no new fam shaadi forr me to attend but we went last month to a friends wedding which was fun!! Yup maat is really good i really like saba qamar's negative role!
AnnaNAshley thumbnail

Oh wow sister's wedding really that muat have been super fun..oh btw where do u live idk if u told me b4 oops...my sis got married like 5 yrs ago now so no new fam shaadi forr me to attend but we went last month to a friends wedding which was fun!! Yup maat is really good i really like saba qamar's negative role!

I live in islamabad...No havent told you before i think.πŸ˜†.. what about you??oh that must be funn...are u an aunt yet or not??I so wanna be an aunt...chalo i ll watch it... i liked saba qamar in pani jaisa pyar.
desigirl_18 thumbnail
Oh wow then u are up early! Lol i live in US new york..and yup mashAllah my nephew is gonna be 3 next month! Ha yup its fun being a khala i love my nephew a lot! Yea so check it out omg i soo hated ahsan khan in paani jaisa pyar!
AnnaNAshley thumbnail

Oh wow then u are up early! Lol i live in US new york..and yup mashAllah my nephew is gonna be 3 next month! Ha yup its fun being a khala i love my nephew a lot! Yea so check it out omg i soo hated ahsan khan in paani jaisa pyar!

I am not an early bird at all... I only get up early because of college... Nowadays i have become an owl... i stay up the whole night and sleep at 9 10 ish in the morning...actually i am free these days..My medical college will start in january inshaAllah so nowadays i am having the time of my life..no worries about assignments and exams 😊 thats really good... Say happy birthday in advance to him from my side :) yup same here i so hated ahsan khan..He totally ruined her life... But personally i didnt really like the end .. i mean mikal came back to his wife after juggan left him..and that too after an year..
Edited by AnnaNAshley - 12 years ago
desigirl_18 thumbnail
Oh wow thts great u can enjoy all the weddings with no worries bout school..even i am applying to med school inshAllah will start next year..and wow so u will be sleeping now? Right now im chilling with my fam and we just telling stories bout pakistan..and yea i guess the happy ending made up for it but yea it was a bit weird though i like her sisters story more i liked that guy arham lol
Edited by desigirl_18 - 12 years ago
AnnaNAshley thumbnail
oh thats great...same field 😊 yup i am all free...No i am not feeling sleepy at all rite now...aww thats so sweet..U must be enjoying :) .. When did you go to US?n where did you live in pakistan? yup all is well that ends well :) which drama are u following these days humsafar and maat kai ilawa?