Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
@sidra; aww janii don't worry it'll be over before you know it!😳 My weekend started as i don't have anything else today so i'm done till monday!😆
can't wait for tom...AKKK they better show some new scenes,!
@amna; sad song or happy?
lonelyshadow thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: InvisibleSmile

@sidra; aww janii don't worry it'll be over before you know it!😳 My weekend started as i don't have anything else today so i'm done till monday!😆

can't wait for tom...AKKK they better show some new scenes,!
@amna; sad song or happy?

give suggestions for both
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
for sad; iktara, kuch is tarah, bin tere, o re piya (atif aslam), javeda zindagi
happy; samne ati ho, saibo, sauda dil ka, hum tum, kaise mujhe tum mil gayi...
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
okay i have to go now. byeee
might see u all later <33
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hello!!

seems like today every body is thanda thanda
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Song for the AT? Or voiding

Hmmm how about dil se re - was listening to that this morning on my iPhone. Or adhori kahaani

And happy- mere bina ?
439538 thumbnail
wow 5th AT 😲 i have been gone for a week and 3 ATs r done already!👏👏👏 Khisher all the way!👍🏼
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: annu127

okay, i guess there is no thread for Humsafar discussion.. so i m posting my comment here..😳

Okay I got surprised when it is revealed that Asher takes Sara just as his best friend and not more than that coz during the first epi, from his mom and Khala's conversation it looked like they are already engaged.. usually guys do fall for their female best friends when they don't have any gf..

Asher's dad Baseerat, I feel like slapping that man the way he emotionally blackmailed his son into marrying his niece Khirad although Asher had clearly said he wont marry that girl whom he doesn't know.. they are poles apart, mismatched and there is no guarantee that they will be happy together in the future.. at that time, the way Baseerat shedding his tears and holds his hands infront of Asher, was disgusting.. agreed, u are so much concerned abt ur dying sis's last wish but what abt ur own son's happiness.. aur aaj ke zamaane mein kaun sa independent ladka aise apne baap ki betuki zidd ke aage haar manta hai when his mother is with his side too.. Asher was right that we can find any good guy for Khirad but why I have to marry her.. at this point, Baseerat's lame reasoning that there is no guarantee that that guy will make Khirad happy but atleast I can give it to my sis bcoz of u.. Utter nonsense!!!

and then the way Baseerat threatened his wife that if tomorrow morning u will not go to my sis room and did not talk abt the proposal.. then I will divorce u.. gosshhh that was crap.. tum marti hui behan ke pyar mein itne andhey ho gaye ke apni wife ko respectfully baat karna tak bhool gaye.. she is the mother of his son and the way he took her out like doodh mein se makhi from all this matter.. any wife, mother, woman would feel humiliated.. waise, dikhaya sahi hai ke kaise aik mard, is age mein bhi apna kameena'pan dikha sakta hai biwi ke saamne.. and divorce ka naam sunte hi kaise aik educated independent woman bhi helpless ho jaati hai..

Fawad Khan as Asher is doing a fab job.. his facial expressions are bang on.. a reserved guy who is emotionally getting trapped in his father's cheap antics.. Sara (don't know her real name) is also very good.. her meeting with Khirad in the garden area was good when she says apne hi standard ka koi dhoondh ke shaadi karo.. Mihira is okay as of now.. she was quite disappointing in BOL but here she is the main lead so lets see..

I m utterly disappointed with Behroz Sabzwari.. he is such a veteran actor.. used to be a child artist but here he couldn't impress me at all.. first of all, this role doesn't suit his personality.. plus his acting looks all forced.. even Atiqa ko kya hogaya.. wo bhi bakwaas kar rahi hai.. she looks tired..

Okay one drawback.. bcoz of its title song vdo.. the story has become predictable.. okay, in paki serials first of all the shooting is done and then the serial gets on air but what was the need to include future scenes in the vdo.. now we already know how Sara will try to kill herself..

Totally agree wid everything you said. and yes i hate it whn these Pak drama title songs show almost EVERYTHING in the song videos...there hav been some dramas which i didnt even start watching coz they became quite predictable frm the title song
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey...sab ghaib hain aj 😕
Edited by Rabz_14 - 12 years ago
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi guys! 😃

No im not pakistani and i hardly watch shows these days buh i have got hooked do this show tho i do find it hard to understand wiv out subtitles n i havent got the channel buh thanks to Uswah who gave me the link to the first epi.

Ive seen the first two epis buh i dont think the rest have been uploaded. Can anyone help me buh giving me the rest of the epi dates/links coz i wud love to watch more of the show and discuss the epis here wiv u guys.

Now i regret not being able to read urdu coz ive heard the book is great 👏.

So i hope sum1 wud help...

Thankies in advance...

Preeti x