Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigirl_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh ok thanks shiza tht makes sense!! And omg i wish i could read the book!!

Brb guys gonna shower!
lonelyshadow thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: desigirl_18

Oh ok thanks shiza tht makes sense!! And omg i wish i could read the book!!

Brb guys gonna shower!

come back soon!
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: InvisibleSmile

@Fati'i think the difference is ...humnava who stands beside you..holds your hand through anything...while humsafar you could be his lifepartner but he may never stand by your side..

@Fatima; yeah i just uploaded a vm...πŸ˜† & yeah you are right nikkah talk only. By the way i'm reading the book its fab i'm at the scene where they are returning from ashers friends wedding..and music wali talk...they r sooo cuteee

i sub u na so i saw there already commente on yt u reading book great i alwzy prefer bookz for the first time loving novel based show yupz they r so cutiez
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
@amna; no just her hair is oily alot...i don't know why though & no..actually your suppose to just use alittle and massge it into your scalp...she says it soaks up the oil!πŸ˜• i never tried it so i don't know really...
@fatima; thank you janiii...i tried to use different scenes because in truth i was tired of the same same same scenes over..hopefully on the weekend we would get new scenes!😍 i hopee...
lonelyshadow thumbnail

@amna; no just her hair is oily alot...i don't know why though & no..actually your suppose to just use alittle and massge it into your scalp...she says it soaks up the oil!πŸ˜• i never tried it so i don't know really...

@fatima; thank you janiii...i tried to use different scenes because in truth i was tired of the same same same scenes over..hopefully on the weekend we would get new scenes!😍 i hopee...

oh i'll try it :D
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
@fati; come back soon.
@Fatima; oh ...whats ur id on yt?... Yeah i'm reading it but its difficult...i mean once i start i can go through it pretty fast but if i leave it for days the words that made sense because jibberish to me!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but its fine i love reading..so i'm enjoying the night wala scene where he tells her to stay in the room regardless😳😳😳
@amna; just try it at home..one day and see if it works...πŸ˜›
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

@fati; come back soon.

@Fatima; oh ...whats ur id on yt?... Yeah i'm reading it but its difficult...i mean once i start i can go through it pretty fast but if i leave it for days the words that made sense because jibberish to me!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but its fine i love reading..so i'm enjoying the night wala scene where he tells her to stay in the room regardless😳😳😳
@amna; just try it at home..one day and see if it works...πŸ˜›

my id is frenchfries5501 hehe this happen sometimez with reading but as i m a book worm i never left any book for dayz πŸ˜† @bold isn't tht was so sweet asher is so adorable na
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
@fatima; okay your frenchfries...wow u must love frenchfries alot!πŸ˜† 'm a bookworm also this summer i read so many books ..you have no idea...but now that uni started i barely have time to read my course books!πŸ₯± & yeah that scene was super sweet..and hair wala also..😍 pretending that they r getting late..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† he is soo cuteee...
lonelyshadow thumbnail
I thought i was the only one having sticky hair but then i google LOL and saw how many more ME are their LOL :P
I got remedies but i'm scared to try them!
Has anyone ever applied vinegar or baking soda?

lonelyshadow thumbnail
shiz you were going to make BOL vm na?
When will you complete it?