Users

Frequent Posters

waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: amnaM

sis what happened?
@deepu: 2imtoo uploads HQ :D hehe :P

ahhh nothing jana having headache since morning 😊...

u tell coll bunk?
lonelyshadow thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
no no, today is friday na chutti jaldi hute hai!!
Drink cold water and take fresh air(not AC wali) and so jao thore dair

I'll watch on sunday :(

Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
kya hum tv channel india mein nahi milte hai...

Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey guys
i was youtubing Fawad when i came across this Telefilm.
It's half an hour ka play,u can easily watch it.
The girl's acting-RIDICULOUS
Fawad's Acting-BRAVO!!!

Fawad Khan~Telefilm - Aaj Kuch Na Kaho

Here
Part 1:
Part 2:
Part 3:
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sweetmariyam

kya hum tv channel india mein nahi milte hai...

no Pak channels are here in India
-Resham- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Found this review on humsafar! Its really well written!👍🏼
Pakistani Drama Reviews October 7, 2011
2 cents on Humsafar's Journey so far

Sarmad Sultan Khoosat a renowned Actor an established script-writer and a phenomenal director who needs no introduction since his inimitable work speaks larger than words. Being son to such veteran actor (Irfan Khosat) Sarmad possessed the flair already. Started his Script writing from a slapstick comedy Shashlick to Serious one called Ajnabee Shehr Mein Sarmad routed into direction with Piya Naam Ka Diya , Kalmoohi and Pani Jaisa Piyar.

In this hasty media world where people have numerous choices at a one time slot, Moomal Production is a name that has made its distinctive place. A name that would be considered a symbol of excellence, perfection and worth watching elements like Mere Aas pass, Lahasil, Dil Diya Dehleez, Man-o- Salwa, Tair-e-Lahooti and block buster hits Dastaan and Mera Naseeb one after another.

Humsafar is a joint venture of these two gifted giants. Farhat Ishtiaq's powerful story that revolves around Khirad who was unwillingly brought into Ashar's life. Like the emotive sound track says Kay Dhoop chaaon ka aalam raha ……judai na thi, fate stick them together in the face of their daughter Hareem, who would make efforts in bridging the gap between her parents.

The show started on 24th September 2011 but before its launch it was a big hit and grabbed massive attention on board. The charismatic star cast includes Fawad Khan , Mahira Khan , Noor-ul-Hassan , Behroz Sabzwari, Atiqa Odho and Naveen Waqar.

Most of the times we have witnessed a sheer disappointment after such buzz created for any movie, play or any other show but not with the case of Humsafar. The 2 episodes didn't let the audience down where fahad won million hearts with his on screen presence and the character he is carrying, Mahira didn't sit unnoticeable where she is representing a simple common girl whose life revolves around her mother with whom anyone can relate to. Naveen who emerged as strong ambitious and an authoritative girl. The more audience is waiting the more anxious they are to know the further turns the show is gonna take. Despite of having an idea about story, the soulful lines Adaavatein theen….Taghaaful thaa…Ranjishein theen Magar….Bicharne walay main sab kuch thaa Bewafai na thi making audience curious to watch the reason of Ashar and khirad's courtship failure on screen.

Let's hear what people say around the globe about choosing Humsafar's to watch.

Arooj from UAE says: well I got amazed to see Naveen acting so well and that too in her 1st ever serious show. So Naveen prompted me to watch this serial obviously after the story.

Marium from Canada says: The story grabbed my attention instantly and I am loving Fawad in this character.

Sadaf from Karachi shares her thoughts: The couple attracted me, I have never been so much infatuated towards any show profoundly, this tale looks amazing on screen and obviously like so many others fawad was another reason to go for this show.

Let's hear Shafaq from Multan: Well I got amazed to see Naveen doing so well, in addition to this I did read the story in bit and pieces but watching that on screen with such star cast is something different. Sarmad doing great job from casting to direction everything looks perfect.

Ayesha from Lahore says: well on a serious note I was fed up with usual star cast so for me this couple looked so refreshing and on top of that story was icing on the cake.

Mushayyadah from Lahore shares: well I have always loved Mahira and Fawad individually so when I saw them together how would I miss this chance and the title grasped my attention.

So lets gear up to watch why Ashar was Khirad's Humsafar but not her Humnawa. Don't forget to tune in HUM Tv on Sat 8pm.

Annu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meepha

Just my opinion
no offense intended

Edited by annu127 - 12 years ago
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hellu haai haaai 😆
lonelyshadow thumbnail