Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gia.khan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
yea i dont think its necessary to study aboard to get that accent << it depends where you studied from ! and as far as i know fawad is a smart cookie hehe! so i m guessing he picked it up from his uni highschool etc 😳
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i know rite - fawad is MIA when it comes to interviews. i wished he came on that morning show with mahira and the girl who plays sara - but sadly he didnt...havent seen him anywhere really in a while .. =/

but then again - thurs-sat are fawad days - AA, and then KPKPPBT, and then Humasafarrr!!! 😍
anitamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I wish Fawad came to the interview of Humsafar cast on that chat show, forgot the name :(
anitamalik thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidra2007

i know rite - fawad is MIA when it comes to interviews. i wished he came on that morning show with mahira and the girl who plays sara - but sadly he didnt...havent seen him anywhere really in a while .. =/

but then again - thurs-sat are fawad days - AA, and then KPKPPBT, and then Humasafarrr!!! 😍

LMFAOOO we both said the same thing about wanting to have come to that interview LOL.. What's AA?
gia.khan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidra2007

I KNOW i was so sad when i didnt see him in that interview psssht! there was his kaami /fine! but i watched the interview with him and nadia khan hehe!

i started that show too hehe! its good so far 😳
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey guys - im off - greys anatomy time! :P

mite be back in an hour ...

byebye
gia.khan thumbnail

Originally posted by: anitamalik

LMFAOOO we both said the same thing about wanting to have come to that interview LOL.. What's AA?

akbari asghari dumbooo 😆
-Grace- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sidra: LOL..ikr and OMGGG those r my exact fav celebs too, i went crazzy over ali zafar after his MV dil jhoom jhoom...oh goddd
and fawad is like eternal crazziness...lol
and omg i love guys in glasses too...lol...and yes not the nerdy ones
and glasses suit fawad so much i never even thought abt him wearing glasses but now since he has it it looks awsomeee
and also in LSA i loved how he wasnt being a chipkoo with the women and all like other celebs are so frank and what not, even though was new, instead of extending his social circle he was being reserved...thats my hero! lol
-Grace- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sidra, see u later, i wont be online prolly when u return and i shall make those paintings/sketches when time allows:D
enjoy GA
anitamalik thumbnail
OMFG Sidra you're a greys fan :| MEE TOO! LOL. I need to watch todays episode, I recorded it lol.

OH GIA I TOTALLY FORGOT about Akbar Asghari LOL. I need to watch that after I get some time!