Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Grace- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
gia: ikr but i thought she was talking abt someone else..lol..w.e. and yeahh man..so attractive ...his attraction is stronger than the magnet...llmao..
and sidra: arts reminds me i gotta, i HAVE to make an asher -khirad sketch/painting
gia.khan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Sidra - HEHEH i agree man! i loved it!! heheh the black sherwani and his hair <3 ! i loved how shaan gave his award to fawad hehe! loved that!!

but that accent just 🤪

anitamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I also think Fawad prob studied some time abroad or something. That accent isn't easy to get LOL...unless you spend some time in a western country, but damn I LOVE IT :|

And LOLLOL reading urdu is such a fail for me and Gia ..We actually tried. I actually wanna like sit there and learn urdu just for reading these amazing novels!
gia.khan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sana.B

Anyone know when fawad went abroad or something? His accent is a lovely UK/USA mixed one, and i don't think he went abroad to study, or maybe he did? 😕

And btw, i read in one of the threads that fawad is 41 which is not true 😆

He did Jutt and Bond in 2000 when he was 17, so he won't be more than 30 for sure.

heyy! he went to lums << thats like the best uni in pakistan i think! i know cause this summer when i went everyone was talking about LUMS LUMS LUMS and how they wish to get into that uni LMFAO!!! its really hard to get into so i m guessing thats where he got it from heheh!

ITS SEXYYY 🤪
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Grace-

sidra; ikr, tht ad never gets old and have u seen him in LSA?? when shaan and imaan ali got awards for KKL he looked ..wht i'd say gorgeous yess , lol...so gorgeous i couldnt breathe and thet trillion dollar accent..lol

and its finee, no need for sorries, those r some imp priorities tht need to be taken care of ...lol...and thanks i didnt think i'd do good, cuz i literally wrote most of my presentation in the morning lol...like an hour before i left for school..haha
and ur not artsy but u are so sciency right im not tht sciency although i still love science...lol

oh yea - i;ve seen everything fawad! almost all his shows - MVs, awards, etc!! Atif, Ali Zafar, and Fawad - are my fav paki celebs - dont really care for many other... i used to love watching MVs on PTV - and i heard kahaan hai tu - and i was in love - and when KKL came - i went crazy!! 😆

and omg - He def. looked gorgeous in LSA!! His outfit, accent, everything!! Damn he looked fine!!

and now seeing him in glasses in the pics/promos - he looks so good in them!! I love guys in glasses!! (hot guys in hot glasses - not nerds! 😆😆)

yup - i am sciency and mathy (even tho i am not much of a physics fan - i like physial chem tho - much more understandable - and then my subjects were mostly heat and mass transfer, and system biology...took art one year and made my sis draw everything for me 😆) - one of our projects in art was making shadow portraits - i made one of SRK 🤣 - and it looked nothing like him!! 🤣🤣🤣
Sid.H thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sana.B

Anyone know when fawad went abroad or something? His accent is a lovely UK/USA mixed one, and i don't think he went abroad to study, or maybe he did? 😕

And btw, i read in one of the threads that fawad is 41 which is not true 😆

He did Jutt and Bond in 2000 when he was 17, so he won't be more than 30 for sure.

Hi Sana! 🤗

i do think he went abroad! but it mite now be true...there are people like Imran khan - who went to high school in cupertino - i actually know people who went to school with him - but he still has a desi accent...fawad mite have just worked on his accent...

and his age - i thought he was in his late 30s - 41 really 😲 - issok i still love him! 😍
Edited by sidra2007 - 12 years ago
gia.khan thumbnail

Originally posted by: anitamalik

And LOLLOL reading urdu is such a fail for me and Gia ..We actually tried. I actually wanna like sit there and learn urdu just for reading these amazing novels!

i actually made my mom read the last page LMFAOO! i should get her to finish it HHAHHAHA!

but we are such fails 😭
anitamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I cant wait for Ashar and Khirad to fall in love😍
Sid.H thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Grace-

gia: ikr but i thought she was talking abt someone else..lol..w.e. and yeahh man..so attractive ...his attraction is stronger than the magnet...llmao..

and sidra: arts reminds me i gotta, i HAVE to make an asher -khirad sketch/painting

oh byebye IQ - u better scan ur sketch/painting so i can see it!! I want to see it!! 😛😃
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Fawad needs to come to a morning show ASAP! He never makes appearances anywhere. We were lucky we gotta see him at LSA 2008, but i really do wanna see more of him!

😳 😳