Originally posted by: anitamalik

Okay back LOL, had to eat dinner!

AHH Fawad makes me blush☺️ His accent is so niiiceee

aur kha leee moti!

yummy yummy fawad 😳
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
@gia - i've seen the promo before 2 - but i love the way he looks there and his accent!! ☺️☺️☺️!

oh teh bed jumping scene - i've watched it a million times since last week - the cutest scene ever!! 😍 😆
-Grace- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i like how they didnt show anything like khirad and asher hated eachothher they fought and all and then fell in love, im soo glad they didnt turn it into starplus crap
Sid.H thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Grace-

gia: ikr that'd be as random as a merman...lmao but that's what i heard..lol

and oh my goshhh i love tht shampoo ad, its just perfect...lol..and he has his million dollar expressions..haha
sidra; yess yes mised u so much...even tho its not like we have talked alot..but u know..lmao
and i just had a physics unit test, i thought i did good but we got it back it wasnt so good after all but my mark didnt drop by alot so im not very depressed..lol..yeah and presented in art and she said my presentation was the best so far, and that made my day (:
w.a.u?? whats new at ur end?

right that shampoo ad - i've seen it over a dozen times but it never gets old! ☺️☺️

aww - sorry i was just busy this week - work was jam-packed all day and had some things to take care of at nite - including vidding and my laptop has been acting up lately...i guess its time for a new one...🤔

and well - its okay that u didnt do as well as you hoped - physics is crazy hard! i had a tough time in that class too - but good that ur letter grade wasnt effected. but yea - my motto - try to do ur best in the beginning of the quarter/semester - so that later on you can slack off a little lol

but congrats on ur art presentation!! i bet it totally rocked! i wished i was artsy!
gia.khan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sidra2007

@gia - i've seen the promo before 2 - but i love the way he looks there and his accent!! ☺️☺️☺️!

oh teh bed jumping scene - i've watched it a million times since last week - the cutest scene ever!! 😍 😆

i was watching his lux style awards the ones fawad hosted hehe!

god his accent was sooo SEXYYY! 🤪

i love the bit where he tries to wake her upp with the keys LMFAO! but that failed he just JUMPS 🤣 i die
Sid.H thumbnail

i like how they didnt show anything like khirad and asher hated eachothher they fought and all and then fell in love, im soo glad they didnt turn it into starplus crap

ooh me too - see i wouldnt call that crap - because my track-record has shown that i have constantly fallen for couples who fight post marriage and then fall for each other - but i am looking fwd to the soft relationship that develops - with the OTT drama/fighting
gia.khan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

gia: ikr that'd be as random as a merman...lmao but that's what i heard..lol

and oh my goshhh i love tht shampoo ad, its just perfect...lol..and he has his million dollar expressions..haha

🤣🤣 lmfaooo thats jokes! i would be worried if she called him an alcoholic psssht! lmfao!

his hair and everything is so perfect hehe! such a hottie man
-Grace- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sidra; ikr, tht ad never gets old and have u seen him in LSA?? when shaan and imaan ali got awards for KKL he looked ..wht i'd say gorgeous yess , lol...so gorgeous i couldnt breathe and thet trillion dollar accent..lol
and its finee, no need for sorries, those r some imp priorities tht need to be taken care of ...lol...and thanks i didnt think i'd do good, cuz i literally wrote most of my presentation in the morning lol...like an hour before i left for school..haha
and ur not artsy but u are so sciency right im not tht sciency although i still love science...lol
Sid.H thumbnail
@ Gia - he was the freakin amazing in that show - the show rocked for 2 reasons - Fawad as host and even his random allah ho spin performance i enjoyed! and then Atif & Shezad roy singing - that was amazing too

but back to fawad - him in the black sherwani!! 🤪❤️😍
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Anyone know when fawad went abroad or something? His accent is a lovely UK/USA mixed one, and i don't think he went abroad to study, or maybe he did? 😕

And btw, i read in one of the threads that fawad is 41 which is not true 😆

He did Jutt and Bond in 2000 when he was 17, so he won't be more than 30 for sure.