Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Annu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -_AfridiMalik_-

@annu07: Thats the gud thing. u dont KNOW what happens when and WHY!

LOL
dude, theyve shown her commiting suicide and then theyve shown fawad and sara having lunch together HAPPILY (romantically) then theyve also shown tht asher just takes her as a friend and That he will fall in love with Khirad
Thats the best part, the "future" scenes make the audiences watch the drama.
What do you think keeps us hooked to this serial!? NO its not just the cast, its bcz we know how gud and Cute the scenes are gonna be, how tragic and heart wrenching the serial's gonna be, THIS is what has made it stick to it, it wasnt the FANTABULOUS 1st epi that has glued us, cz i agree the episodes were gud, but they werent out of the ordinary :]
its the FUTURE ki story that theyve given us a preview of, which is making us LOVE the serial! :)

so how do u read any book?? first chapter.. then randomly chap 7.. then go back to chap 2..
Annu.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -_AfridiMalik_-

i dunno y but i dont agree at this either:

and i sorta agree on the other parts except fr this and the one stated above ;) πŸ˜†

yeah sure.. feel free to disagree with me.. its fun u know..😳

Behroz and Atiqa are looking so boring as on screen couple.. Atiqa has such a strong screen presence.. and Behroz infront of her.. ek dam phusss!!! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Sajid Hassan should have been thr..
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: annu127

okay, i guess there is no thread for Humsafar discussion.. so i m posting my comment here..😳

Okay I got surprised when it is revealed that Asher takes Sara just as his best friend and not more than that coz during the first epi, from his mom and Khala's conversation it looked like they are already engaged.. usually guys do fall for their female best friends when they don't have any gf..

Asher is differentπŸ˜†.Only if u read the novel,you'll understand Asher!!one in a million!!😳 πŸ˜†

Asher's dad Baseerat, I feel like slapping that man the way he emotionally blackmailed his son into marrying his niece Khirad although Asher had clearly said he wont marry that girl whom he doesn't know.. they are poles apart, mismatched and there is no guarantee that they will be happy together in the future.. at that time, the way Baseerat shedding his tears and holds his hands infront of Asher, was disgusting.. agreed, u are so much concerned abt ur dying sis's last wish but what abt ur own son's happiness.. aur aaj ke zamaane mein kaun sa independent ladka aise apne baap ki betuki zidd ke aage haar manta hai when his mother is with his side too.. Asher was right that we can find any good guy for Khirad but why I have to marry her.. at this point, Baseerat's lame reasoning that there is no guarantee that that guy will make Khirad happy but atleast I can give it to my sis bcoz of u.. Utter nonsense!!!

If u have seen the first episode,you'll see how Baseerat was unaware of the condition his sister wa sliving in.When his sister was dying,Guilt was killing him.It happens.U built so much of guilt in urself that u agree to risk every thing to somehow kill ur guilt.Baseerat is suffering from the same.

I believe ke aaj kal ke zamane mein bhi aise larkey hai.If u look around,how many of guys go select girls from their own choice.If a guy likes a girl and tells his family,Family will bring a 1000 issues up like cast problems,status etc etc.In the end,mostly guys give in.

The personality portrayed of Asher is not some kind of spoilt brat!!He knew that his dad his done so much for him+Baseerat kinda had the right to ask Asher!!

If a dad is suffering from guilt or any other problem,who else is he gonna ask for help??It has to be his son.

and then the way Baseerat threatened his wife that if tomorrow morning u will not go to my sis room and did not talk abt the proposal.. then I will divorce u.. gosshhh that was crap.. tum marti hui behan ke pyar mein itne andhey ho gaye ke apni wife ko respectfully baat karna tak bhool gaye.. she is the mother of his son and the way he took her out like doodh mein se makhi from all this matter.. any wife, mother, woman would feel humiliated.. waise, dikhaya sahi hai ke kaise aik mard, is age mein bhi apna kameena'pan dikha sakta hai biwi ke saamne.. and divorce ka naam sunte hi kaise aik educated independent woman bhi helpless ho jaati hai..

Again,this happens.Men are men! They have this weapon of "talaaq" which they can use whenEVER they want.jitne bhi educated ho,jitney bhi burey business man ho,They somehow think they r superior to women as they have this right.Baseerat was not that kind of a man,he tried to calm her wife but then after all he spenbt his childhood with his sister,y woudnt he fulfill her last wish?

Okay one drawback.. bcoz of its title song vdo.. the story has become predictable.. okay, in paki serials first of all the shooting is done and then the serial gets on air but what was the need to include future scenes in the vdo.. now we already know how Sara will try to kill herself..

Watch this OST:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxSJHFqhosw

Now watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZ7LZJsczHg

One has cheesy scenes thruout the video.

One has a mixture of both.

What makes u glued to the cheesy video?Soem random love scenes?πŸ˜•

If Humsafar video had Cheesy asher khirid scenes-it woudnt have left the impact that would leave u wondering and dying for more😊

[Btw the story of kuch tou log kahenge was all sorted out,its a remake.Wonders could be done with itπŸ˜• but then agey,creativity lacks in soaps

Just my opinion
no offense intended
Edited by meepha - 12 years ago
Annu.. thumbnail
^^^ will reply back tomorrow.. its getting too late here.. 😊
Edited by annu127 - 12 years ago
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

yeah sure.. feel free to disagree with me.. its fun u know..😳

Behroz and Atiqa are looking so boring as on screen couple.. Atiqa has such a strong screen presence.. and Behroz infront of her.. ek dam phusss!!! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Sajid Hassan should have been thr..

Do you think Sajid Hassan cud do a role of the VERY GUILTY father who cries and begs his son to marry his sister's daughter!? πŸ€”
i dont think so... i dunno y but the roles fit perfectly.
the grey shades of atiqa, suits her and behroz as a neglectful brother, whose now guilty... suits... obv a lot ppl cud have done the role. anyq cud have, the roles have and leave impact but theyre not like VERY CLASSY roles k koi aur kar hii nhi sakta, in my opinion any1 can do it but yeah myt not suit sum ppl, in my opinion, i cant picture sajid hassan as a caring and crying brother πŸ˜† he cud b the rude neglectful one though :P
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

so how do u read any book?? first chapter.. then randomly chap 7.. then go back to chap 2..

Erm thats a lame one.
are we reading a book now?!
πŸ€”
sab se accha hai, dont watch the serial! πŸ˜ƒ
just read the book! :)
u have both the options open u have the novel FREE OF COST and u have the serial, keep the suspense, read the book, or enjoy the serial, with a few previews
do u watch a movie randomly w/o any scenes/songs!?
its the"TEASERS" that attract you to it!
the previews. OSTs, promos are teasers... and theyre less than mpvies, although movies finish in 3 hours... serials take numerous hours to finish but still movies show "too many different" trailers/teasers, to ATTRACT us, we see a gud comedy movie only THEN do we go 2 the cinema, or we ask ppl hw it was so we cud go, or we SEE a romantic movie's trailers which attract us, ONLY then do we go 2 watch the moviee...
You need 2 promote ur show u know, u cant sit back k bhyee u have leadin actors like atiqa behroz and fawad so its a hit, mehnat karni parti hai ;)
spoilers dene parte hain
but if u havent read the book, let me tell u, IT ISNT PREDICTABLE, ull see :P
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hello!!

Popping in to say hi and yay just one more day of work then Saturday !!! :D

Will be back to chat in an hour-ish

Bye-bye!!!
Edited by sidra2007 - 12 years ago
anitamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi guys! My friend Gia told me about this thread! Loving the drama and Ashar and Khirad!😳
gia.khan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Sooo like HEYLOOO!! i have been stalking this thread for awhile now πŸ˜†! n i m sooo addicted to this showw hehe! LOVING ASHAR AND KHIRAD STORY ALREADY <3 ! i cannot wait for them to get all loveyyy doveyy hehe!! all the creations and vms are awesome <3 <3 ! yes i have watched them all already 🀣

p.s i m lalchi and would like to have more SPOILERS NOW hmphhh!!! they all sound super cuteee 😳

p.s.s LOVE LOVEEE FAWAD AZFAL KHAN! he is such a friggen HOTTTIEEE *THUD*

oh and i also think sara is a bit kookooo and a psycho 😳
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Gia & Anita - πŸ€—

Welcome to the AT!!

Gosh Fawad 😍😍😍 and him as asher!! even more 😍😍😍😍 πŸ˜†