AnnaNAshley thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey everybody :)
Whats happening? 😊
desigirl_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Hey Rabz, Badeeya!! Uff soo tired guys only got 3 hrs of sleep last night!!
Annu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
okay, i guess there is no thread for Humsafar discussion.. so i m posting my comment here..😳

Okay I got surprised when it is revealed that Asher takes Sara just as his best friend and not more than that coz during the first epi, from his mom and Khala's conversation it looked like they are already engaged.. usually guys do fall for their female best friends when they don't have any gf..

Asher's dad Baseerat, I feel like slapping that man the way he emotionally blackmailed his son into marrying his niece Khirad although Asher had clearly said he wont marry that girl whom he doesn't know.. they are poles apart, mismatched and there is no guarantee that they will be happy together in the future.. at that time, the way Baseerat shedding his tears and holds his hands infront of Asher, was disgusting.. agreed, u are so much concerned abt ur dying sis's last wish but what abt ur own son's happiness.. aur aaj ke zamaane mein kaun sa independent ladka aise apne baap ki betuki zidd ke aage haar manta hai when his mother is with his side too.. Asher was right that we can find any good guy for Khirad but why I have to marry her.. at this point, Baseerat's lame reasoning that there is no guarantee that that guy will make Khirad happy but atleast I can give it to my sis bcoz of u.. Utter nonsense!!!

and then the way Baseerat threatened his wife that if tomorrow morning u will not go to my sis room and did not talk abt the proposal.. then I will divorce u.. gosshhh that was crap.. tum marti hui behan ke pyar mein itne andhey ho gaye ke apni wife ko respectfully baat karna tak bhool gaye.. she is the mother of his son and the way he took her out like doodh mein se makhi from all this matter.. any wife, mother, woman would feel humiliated.. waise, dikhaya sahi hai ke kaise aik mard, is age mein bhi apna kameena'pan dikha sakta hai biwi ke saamne.. and divorce ka naam sunte hi kaise aik educated independent woman bhi helpless ho jaati hai..

Fawad Khan as Asher is doing a fab job.. his facial expressions are bang on.. a reserved guy who is emotionally getting trapped in his father's cheap antics.. Sara (don't know her real name) is also very good.. her meeting with Khirad in the garden area was good when she says apne hi standard ka koi dhoondh ke shaadi karo.. Mihira is okay as of now.. she was quite disappointing in BOL but here she is the main lead so lets see..

I m utterly disappointed with Behroz Sabzwari.. he is such a veteran actor.. used to be a child artist but here he couldn't impress me at all.. first of all, this role doesn't suit his personality.. plus his acting looks all forced.. even Atiqa ko kya hogaya.. wo bhi bakwaas kar rahi hai.. she looks tired..

Okay one drawback.. bcoz of its title song vdo.. the story has become predictable.. okay, in paki serials first of all the shooting is done and then the serial gets on air but what was the need to include future scenes in the vdo.. now we already know how Sara will try to kill herself..

Edited by annu127 - 12 years ago
AnnaNAshley thumbnail
I am here fatima :)
I just showed the second episode of humsafar to my mom.. She didn't like what baseerat did at all.. n she didn't like sara as well.She liked ashar..n btw any new promo out?

desigirl_18 thumbnail
i haven't seen any new promo!! yea what baseerat did was totally wrong!! i mean even though we want KhiSher together obviously the way he handles the situation was too much, especially the way he treated his wife!! Sara.. i am hating her🤢

@annu- awesome analysis!!

i am gonna go soon though..i have class at 5!
Edited by desigirl_18 - 12 years ago
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
@annu07: Thats the gud thing. u dont KNOW what happens when and WHY!
LOL
dude, theyve shown her commiting suicide and then theyve shown fawad and sara having lunch together HAPPILY (romantically) then theyve also shown tht asher just takes her as a friend and That he will fall in love with Khirad
Thats the best part, the "future" scenes make the audiences watch the drama.
What do you think keeps us hooked to this serial!? NO its not just the cast, its bcz we know how gud and Cute the scenes are gonna be, how tragic and heart wrenching the serial's gonna be, THIS is what has made it stick to it, it wasnt the FANTABULOUS 1st epi that has glued us, cz i agree the episodes were gud, but they werent out of the ordinary :]
its the FUTURE ki story that theyve given us a preview of, which is making us LOVE the serial! :)
AnnaNAshley thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigirl_18

i haven't seen any new promo!! yea what baseerat did was totally wrong!! i mean even though we want KhiSher together obviously the way he handles the situation was too much, especially the way he treated his wife!! Sara.. i am hating her🤢

Exactlyy... btw did you watch takay ki ayegi baraat's last episode today?
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
i dunno y but i dont agree at this either:

I m utterly disappointed with Behroz Sabzwari.. he is such a veteran actor.. used to be a child artist but here he couldn't impress me at all.. first of all, this role doesn't suit his personality.. plus his acting looks all forced.. even Atiqa ko kya hogaya.. wo bhi bakwaas kar rahi hai.. she looks tired..

and i sorta agree on the other parts except fr this and the one stated above ;) 😆
desigirl_18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnnaNAshley

Exactlyy... btw did you watch takay ki ayegi baraat's last episode today?

nopr i haven't been following that serial i heard it's really good but it hasn't started here yet in the US so me waiting for when it airs!

k gtg see u guys later!
Edited by desigirl_18 - 12 years ago