Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Fatima. its okay honey, sometimes we mess and others we don't its life...theres bound to be ups and downs. I really wish i could use them...

so how did u like the epi? I can't wait for next week.
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dultoovMKjo[/YOUTUBE]
this should cheer u :D
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Guys i am soo upset 😭😭

Yeh writers ne saare Asher aur Khirad ke romantic scenes lagta hai change kar din hain, yah daale hi nahin, doosroon ko screen space dene main. 😑
Haye, itne behaya aur bold scenes toh the hi nahin... πŸ₯±
Dastaan main fawad ne mehreen ko pakara, sanam ko hug kia, iss main sara ko uthaya πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†, toh phir khirad saath kyun nahin? 😭
Lagta hai, woh rone waala scene jab woh usse bed we waapis khenchega bhi nahin hoga... Hmph. 😭

But honestly speaking, bold is like the drama ZIP bus chup raho, or old dramas like maane na yeh dil and stuff.. This isn't even bold.

It should be romantic and cute 😳😳

Khirad and Asher's romance and love is like a main part of the story, and if they change it then hell with em.
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sana.B

Guys i am soo upset 😭😭

Yeh writers ne saare Asher aur Khirad ke romantic scenes lagta hai change kar din hain, yah daale hi nahin, doosroon ko screen space dene main. 😑
Haye, itne behaya aur bold scenes toh the hi nahin... πŸ₯±
Dastaan main fawad ne mehreen ko pakara, sanam ko hug kia, iss main sara ko uthaya πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†, toh phir khirad saath kyun nahin? 😭
Lagta hai, woh rone waala scene jab woh usse bed we waapis khenchega bhi nahin hoga... Hmph. 😭

But honestly speaking, bold is like the drama ZIP bus chup raho, or old dramas like maane na yeh dil and stuff.. This isn't even bold.

It should be romantic and cute 😳😳

Khirad and Asher's romance and love is like a main part of the story, and if they change it then hell with em.

Took the words out of my mouth, its harder for us who read novel ...Cry
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ash_Smash

Took the words out of my mouth, its harder for us who read novel ...😭

It is so hard.. 😭 It's the first urdu novel that i ever read, and seriously if the drama's not upto my expectations, then i'll be disappointed.

Everyone matches there roles, but the story seems πŸ˜•...
Alu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
guys!
It has been just two episode
looking at the promo we will be getting similar stuff so why not give the show a fair chance and wait a few more episodes
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
for Me Whatever Asher is doing is right
He is so loving and caring for his loved ones.Sara is his Best friend in show ,so obviously he is thinking more about Her.Your Best Friend is crying infront of you ,you will make any effort to make Her/Him happy.
And about Sharing other stuff with her ,She is his Friend , He is not aware of her evil intentions so He is sharing with Her.
We are hating sara coz we know what she is thinking and Doing but For Asher, she is good.
He was just taking his frustration out yaar .Chill we will get so many Khishar scenes .And it will be more interesting. two people, who dont know each other ,not liking each other are going to fall in love 😍
and abhi to just sundayyy aya hy

Edited by -Maha- - 12 years ago
InvisibleSmile thumbnail

^^ i completely agree. we should give it more time, and regardless i know in the end it will be asher and khiraad.

Alu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
My friend is filling me up with all the scenes🀣
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ho gai Ho gai HD vIdeos Upload ho gai