catch u later
bubyee
Edited by meepha - 12 years ago
TwilightHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: meepha

SPOILER 8

"now open ur eyes"he said.Khirid was mesmerized by this sweet gesture of Ashar.Whiel observing the necklace in the mirror,she noticed the necklace opened aswell.She opened it and asked innocently "Why m i not in this?dono taraf apni pic kuon lagaye?"Asher replied "taakey tumharey aas paas har taraf mein he raho.Tum khud apney itney paas na raho jitney mein tumharey raho.Chaahe tou meri saalgirah per apni tasweero wala aisa he gift de dena"

He took her on a romantic dinner to celebrate her birthday.Khirid had worn his fav colour dress and left her hair open on his request. "kisi sianey ne sahi kaha hai ke Olives Khaaney aur pasand karney ke liye aap ko un ka taste develop karna parta hai",he said.He noticed the collected olives in Khirid's plate,smiled and transferred all the olives of he rplate to his very own plate.While he was doing this,khirid had drunk all of his juice while her juice was still lying next to her.When he saw his glass emty,usne khirid ko ghoor ke dekha,she just shrugged her shoulders and smiled.

While drinking coffee after dinner "how can u drink coffee without sugar?",she asked. "Apni apni aadat ki baat hai.Mumi tell me how i would refuse to drink milk with sugar in it when i was a child"

"Thats weird."

well i dont think so the last scene of the spoiler the coffee scene will be shown when he was telling her abt hr childhood bcoz if u remember the very first scene of Asher in the play was when he was sipping coffee and he delivered xactly the same dialogues so i dont think so they will repeat them. what do u think meepha?
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
lool haan i'll try :P
bbye <3
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yes,i think the same
bohat alter kardi kahaani yaar
Sarah ko ainvi sarr pe charha diya hai?🤢

I noticed the same.

Meaning one KHISHER SCENE HAS BEEN TAKEN AWAY FROM US!!!

I hope they atleats give us the necklace scene on her bday:)

gtg bye
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i am the epitome of humsafar/khisher-ified!! 😍 😆
Sid.H thumbnail

Originally posted by: meepha

SPOILER 8

"now open ur eyes"he said.Khirid was mesmerized by this sweet gesture of Ashar.Whiel observing the necklace in the mirror,she noticed the necklace opened aswell.She opened it and asked innocently "Why m i not in this?dono taraf apni pic kuon lagaye?"Asher replied "taakey tumharey aas paas har taraf mein he raho.Tum khud apney itney paas na raho jitney mein tumharey raho.Chaahe tou meri saalgirah per apni tasweero wala aisa he gift de dena"

He took her on a romantic dinner to celebrate her birthday.Khirid had worn his fav colour dress and left her hair open on his request. "kisi sianey ne sahi kaha hai ke Olives Khaaney aur pasand karney ke liye aap ko un ka taste develop karna parta hai",he said.He noticed the collected olives in Khirid's plate,smiled and transferred all the olives of he rplate to his very own plate.While he was doing this,khirid had drunk all of his juice while her juice was still lying next to her.When he saw his glass emty,usne khirid ko ghoor ke dekha,she just shrugged her shoulders and smiled.

While drinking coffee after dinner "how can u drink coffee without sugar?",she asked. "Apni apni aadat ki baat hai.Mumi tell me how i would refuse to drink milk with sugar in it when i was a child"

"Thats weird."

😍😍😍😍😍

thanks Meeps!!!
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
just in case...

Edited by -_AfridiMalik_- - 12 years ago
Sid.H thumbnail
Hi reeno!!! My entire profile is just filled with Khisher - everyone keeps asking me where all my other fav couples went lol