sambhaji as shivaji's brother

576259 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i never knew that shivaji had elder brother also ...
in history books it was never mentioned about sambhaji as shivaji's elder brother ... but in r history book there was once a smalll mention of shivaji's step brother named VYANKOJI
but did vyankoji never stay in the same palace ??? ...
can anybody please tell about him & if he was step brother then who was his mother ??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pina11colada thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prasad1991

i never knew that shivaji had elder brother also ...

in history books it was never mentioned about sambhaji as shivaji's elder brother ... but in r history book there was once a smalll mention of shivaji's step brother named VYANKOJI

but did vyankoji never stay in the same palace ??? ...

can anybody please tell about him & if he was step brother then who was his mother ??

Yes..sambhaji was shivaji's elder brother..but he dies quiet early in a war..so shivaji named his son in memory of his brother.
Shivaji's step brother was Elkoji who was also known as Venkoji..he was the son of tukabai..
He stayed in bangalore with shahaji and his mom...
Historylover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ae lo ji😆...although my username is historylover...but still i know nothing abt shivaji's history..because i feel that most of the syllabus regarding shivaji is restricted to maharashtra...so i m more attached to mauryan and mughal history only😭 ...but now i m trying to read abt shivaji also...credit goes to the show😳😛
S.n.e.h thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Historylover

Ae lo ji😆...although my username is historylover...but still i know nothing abt shivaji's history..because i feel that most of the syllabus regarding shivaji is restricted to maharashtra...so i m more attached to mauryan and mughal history only😭 ...but now i m trying to read abt shivaji also...credit goes to the show😳😛

yeah...unfortunately 😔the Shivaji history has not been presented to the students outside the maharashtra...even though the maratha empire he ruled by Shivaji included a huuuge part of north india...

many people from north india must not be knowing that they too were once saved by Shivaji from atyachari mughal rule of that time
Edited by snehalS - 13 years ago
Historylover thumbnail
@ Snehal

yes...that's true...that's why i love and respect shivaji a lot...he never lived 4 himelf but for his praja⭐️ ...rose against atyachaari mughal rule at such a tough time⭐️
RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i want to know shivaji's history from this show hope they won't deprive me
Historylover thumbnail
@ Aru
u know what dear..when the show shivaji was launched on star pravah...i always wanted to watch it...but i don't know marathi..so prob hi prob...but thank god hindi mein show aa gaya😆...waise abhi tak toh inhone sab kuch thik hi dikahaya hai...aagey kya karenge...no idea🤓
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
are u noe guyz same withme i hv read very lessabt shivaji maharaj but now jab se sow start hua maine kaafi kuch read kar liya infact history cc pe bhi likha apni book se ..bhargu tune padha tha na
Historylover thumbnail
Yes Khushi...padha tha...aur pata hai..maharashtra mein pura syllabus shivaji se related hota hai...maine apne cousin ki book dekhi thi😆...aur delhi mein ancient indian history and mughal history zyada padhate hain...why is it so??...sab kuch padhana chahiye..in my opinion south ki history bhi padhani chahiye😉bolo superstar rajni uncle ki jai😆..mera post again off topic ho gaya🤣
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
he he he haan yaar south me kaafi aise kings hai jinke bare me kaafi intersting things hai but as m from agra n U.P. to yahan to maine mughals history hi padhi hai aur independence struggle bas