tiddles thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

so from ydays episode it seems that manas is planning to go and live in the US with Riya.. hunna?

he was simrans good friend surely despite what has happened the family should have informed him of simrans loss.. he was still her friend and could offer support?

guess him moving to US will wrap up the story for the leap?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
does manas even know what has happened to simran and astha? he hasn't been shown at all recently ..... whatever are the writers thinking!
jingle thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
will he take sonu with him?
PriyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I think Manas is wrong to take Sonu to the US to live with Riya. He is only thinking of himself and Riya and not of his son.

Sonu has such a close relationship with Simran, she's like a mother to him, and now Manas is basically usurping him from his comfortable life and forcing him to live with Ria who he hates.

Jem4Himesh thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i really don't like Manas anymore...his attitude has changed sooo much and i thought ajai sinha would show Manas returning from the US by now...but it looks like Riya is more important to him than his best friend...😭
jingle thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Manas appears to have lost his senses.
tiddles thumbnail

how has manas lost his sense??

he is not aware of simrans situation? his girlfriends troubles are also his.. he loves sonu v much but he also wants to find happiness for himself andmake a family again for sonu. It is hard for sonu yes but children often find themselves in these situations and parents have to find a balance between both.

ANEELA thumbnail

who needs a friendship like that anyway... look at how much simran and manas had been thru and yes they had a big mis-understanding, but i cant get over how manas yelled at simran that way and he knows deep down the type of person simran is and what their friendship has been and he put all that at stake and really ruiend it all, and when he got the interest of another woman, he held her hand and walked away... is that REAL friendship, cus in my opinion guys thats not friendship. why is it that friends can sumtimes treat each other that way? u get 2 know them 4 years, u trust them and vice versa, but sum mis-undersatanding cums and ruiens it, and like mature and sensible adults, dont you think people should sort things out? manas and simran shud have if their friendship was real and true, otherwise thats not real and true friendship. a similar thing has happened to me guys, and trust me, my friend didnt even give me the curtesy of discussing the problem and i was her friend for 5 years, and even if i was in the wrong, she could have discussed it with me so we could resolve it and our friendship, but instead like manas she didnt and has just left it...

isnt that bizzare? i hope none of u my forum friends ever go thru this like i have and simran has cus all it leaves u is wondering 'why did i ever bother with her/ him in the first place'???? im sure simran must have wondered that, if not, then wondered is that what friendships all about???

ur views please

anila

essar2610 thumbnail

They make it look so easy for the doctors and lawyers to move to the US. Wonder if they plan to do med school and law school all over again or Riya is stinking rich and doesn't have to work

Well, with their Indian meeical and law degrees they will not be able to work in the US.