Seeta thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Today in US, Neha dies giving birth to a cute girl. I felt so bad, I just could not stop my tears rolling down. Her character was so sad from the beginning, not getting mothr's love, no father, no sibblings. She was so alone. Abhi enters her life and brings some joy, hope , smile into her life. But after their marriage, re-enters Dr, Simran, who unknowlingly created tension, sadness, worries to this Neha. Thru out her life, she suffered. Even Abhi took out his frustration on her. She got alot of love from Abhi's parents. and that's so nice of them.

The director should not have ended in this way. She deserved happiness. After what happened today in the serial I can never watch the serial again. I am heart broken and very sad. and touched.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishani thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I felt the same way about Neha. 😭

We are still quite further back here in South Africa. Couple episodes ago we just watched Catherine and Harsh getting acceptance from his parents!

But yes, I agree that they shouldn't have killed off Neha's character cos I also liked her! And my brother says that she is one of the cutest India stars he has ever seen! He wasn't very chuffed when I told him that she dies in Astitva! He was pissed off, to put it mildly!

hrithick_luvr thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
really u guys are way behind, were at the part where they show asthas generation and where abhi is bout to return
innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hrithick_luvr

really u guys are way behind, were at the part where they show asthas generation and where abhi is bout to return

At a guess, I'd say SA is at approx the same place as USA...have a look at the dates of the previous postings hrithick_luvr.

na420 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yeah man u guys r way behind! here the series seems like its ending up!
-Amisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well, I'm in the US and I'm upto the part where Aastha sends an SMS to Sid from Sia's cellphone. That was the last episode.