Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smile.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: LiveHappy

I don't think the love story shown is over stretched. It's shown perfect considering the age of both Sai and Shivaji and there is a bit of innocence in that. Also regarding the fictional part, till now I never felt anything which was fictional.

About Adil Shah's character, there are some Mughal rulers in History who were really good and treated all religions equally and were just rulers. For eg. Akbar. ..but there were some Mughals who were not so good.

For eg. When Shivaji was contemplating attacking Afzal Khan (sardar of Adil Shah), Afzal Khan had on purpose tried all cruel means to instigate him to come out and attack him. I would not like to go into details of those but that is all a part of history now.

My Topic is "Expecting from the show"I am not saying that the present luv story/Track btw Shivaji n Sai Bai is stretched. I LuV both of them. Sai Bai is gorgeous. the innocence in her and their relation is spectacular. So, i am talking about future... if u watched the sum past historical plays they didnt show true merried lifes of kings... i just dont want to happen in this show... the starting of this show is very good dont want this to enter in soap race...

Edited by sara212 - 13 years ago
smile.sara thumbnail
Freindz i think sum of u misunderstood me that i am talking about he current trackk is fictionl or currnt LUV story btw sai bai n shivajiis overstretched.. N0 i dont meant that... i am just saying about the future... Show is just started ...

BTW sum 1 said that may b fictional part is taht sahji didnt care so much of JIJA Bai n her kids... then if we neglect sum -ve points of shahji n hero side people,...so why can not so this for opposite side. I know...this is very difficult debt.. i dont thnk people can understand me.. so pls leave this here. i was just wanted to say that INdia is largest cecular nation in world...try to make historical shows in such modest way that these shows will not make the reasons of differences btw peoples of diff cast and religion. but i think this is very difficult to explain what i want to say... so let it be...
ThanX
Sara
RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
haha sara u r absolutely ri8 and ur expectations are justified as we got deprived the another fictional history show of imagine tv...here we want to watch history of shivaji maharaj..not any fake track

and i think all characterization are perfect..and ali hasan doing very good job as adil shah
smile.sara thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhum_86

haha sara u r absolutely ri8 and ur expectations are justified as we got deprived the another fictional history show of imagine tv...here we want to watch history of shivaji maharaj..not any fake track

and i think all characterization are perfect..and ali hasan doing very good job as adil shah

ThanX Dear!!!!😊

Par Adil Shah (dont want 2 tke actr name .. may it'll cnsidr as bashng) Badsha sae zayada 1 joker lag raha hae...

and word Ammi jaan 🀒
believe me this word is not more than cent old... even my dad, dad n law, my granpas all used to told their mother AMMA...
But Thax πŸ€—for support my sum points
smile.sara thumbnail

Hi!!!
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

Word Count: 1