meee thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

< id=kpfLog src="http://127.0.0.1:44501/pl.?START_LOG" onload=destroy(this)> </>hey

can someone tell me wut happened to astha and whose gudyia and neha i have'nt watched the show for a long time so can some updatae me wut happenned...thanzx

bye

meee < =text/>

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shital thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

asta is dr simaran's daughter neha is abi's 3rd wife & gudia is the daughter of neha & abhi

shital

meee thumbnail

< id=kpfLog src="http://127.0.0.1:44501/pl.?START_LOG" onload=destroy(this)> </>

thanx but im stil confused...y is astha missing and y did neha die and y wouldn't simran accept gudyia...also r abhi and simran together now

meee

< =text/>
Nishani thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Here it is:

Neha is Abhi's 3rd wife and they recently had a baby called Gudiya (God knows why this name but anyway...). Neha died just after giving birth to the baby due to complications cos she started haemorraging!

On Neha's deathbed she made Simran (I hate this cow ever since she started interfering in Abhi and Neha's marriage whether unintentional or not!) promise her that she will bring up the baby with Abhi!

While Abhi and Simran were in London for Harsh and Catherine's wedding (I think), Aastha got kidnapped by a mystery woman who we are waiting to find out who she is!

I have no idea why Simran won't accept Gudiya . . . maybe it's cos she is the child of Abhi's by another woman! Idiotic logic if you ask me since Simran never wanted Abhi before but since he got married to Neha, she started acting all cuckoo for him again!

I am pretty sure this is correct!

Vini thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Neha died because of some complications in her pregnancy, she died right after giving birth to Gudiya.

After that Simran and Abhi along with Astha and Shaguna goes for Simran's cousion Harsh's wedding in London. Harsh asked Abhi to join so that he will feel good as he was really depressed after Neha's death. In London one day Abi, Simran, Astha and Shaguna were siteseeing, Abhi and Simran go to some place to get something and Shaguna who was with Astha get's distracted by some man (some cartoon character or what, I read the updates as we in US are still behind, so don't remember exactly what she was looking at) and at that time a lady comes from behind and kidnaps Astha. Astha is still missing and now because of Simran's grief Abhi's mom decided to give Gudiya to Simran so that she will feel better but she cannot just forget Astha and move on with Gudiya.

No one can I guess, but eventually she will accept Gudiya.😊