Originally posted by: -Grace-

^ good way to make it look like a french name..lmao

every1 is behind me name 🤣 but then its just too classy😎 I knw

and shiz this we call as apni muh miyaan mithu 🤣
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
@uswah.
Well i really hope they close her chapter soon, she is taking to much footage. Yeah i can't wait for sat also but again sara madam is gonna create a scene sucide attempt... 😡 on their nikkah night...
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
@ash; same she was good in the begining they just ruined her!😡 ...&& nice apne naam ki khud hi tariff well u r right!😳😆 so did u watch the second epi?
-Grace- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
shiza: ohh thank you thank youu...LOL...yeahh plz make one and ill suggest more songs, i want one with like a ladakta fadakta song, cuz everyone is making on slow sad songs right i want something rocking popping type the songs tht dont make sense...lmao the ones tht i listen too
acha take some out before u go back to the res, and let me know, im like seriously dying to have a real convo, gotta discuss pastries asher, and other imp stuff..LOL
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: InvisibleSmile

@ash; same she was good in the begining they just ruined her!😡 ...&& nice apne naam ki khud hi tariff well u r right!😳😆 so did u watch the second epi?

offcourse I did and I am just so 😍 ever since I watchd
evn though it had practically no Khsier shot except one encounter yet there is something magical about the show whch actually hooks u very much warna am most of tym into leads only

and about Desh I knw
frgt Ash thy evn ruined Heer, cvs ruined every single thing, Premeer were nt Premeer post leap

Edited by SunShine_A - 12 years ago
uswah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ya Shiza i saw it and answer u also ...and i try to make on one more song ... Ohhh actually first i tought tht they had so much scenes for Sara but now somehow i feel satisfied bcoz i Fink all d scenes they show in OST and Promos soon they will finish in first 4 or maybe in 5 epi then there only Khisher left ...with thier beautiful scenes
Edited by uswah - 12 years ago
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I badly want tht car shot
There could hv no better Asher thn Fawad and Khirad thn tht grl (I frgt the name😒)
And the high point of drama tht separation would be treat to watch through them
Edited by SunShine_A - 12 years ago
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SunShine_A

😳

haan meri afridi😛
remember🤣

🤣 :PP

Word Count: 1

Nimz-KMH thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hello my fellow Humsafarians🤗

We're already at AT# 4 and I just arrived😕😕
Ok I hope we're also discussing the show here and not just KhiShar😆 because I have a short review that I wanted to share with you all.
This show is completely engaging! Everyone is doing their job brilliantly.
Sara's character had me thinking yesterday. She was always shown as an independent, intelligent, and a happy-go-lively girl, her behavior after finding out about Ashar is so shocking. Her personality contradicts her actions. She must be in her mid 20's so for all those years she kept her feelings bottled up assuming that on...
e day Ashar will magically confess his feelings to her. Both sisters kept planning for their marriage but not once did they speak to Ashar about it because everyone thought that he will be completely fine with whatever they have decided for him and Sara. Just one day ago she was this girl who cared for everyone and supported Ashar in every possible way.
She went to the hospital with him without knowing too much about Khirad and her mother and she had no hard feelings for her but then she turned into a completely different person in just one day! She has no control over her actions, she's having negative thoughts, her self-esteem just dropped, and she's even going as far as committing suicide! I really hope that the director justifies her character and not choose an easy end and just kill her off.
As for Ashar's father, we all know he did the right thing because we want to see Ashar and Khirad together :) but thinking more practically he shouldn't have made his entire family pay for something he did in the past. But isn't that what always happens? He keeps on saying he neglected his sister for many years, my question is why did he?? and now that he has realized his mistake, he's going to make his whole family pay for it. It'll change nothing for him at the end but his son will be unhappy and his wife will be hurt. I hated the way he treated his wife. There is always some point in life when a man claims that he is the ultimate decision maker in the house, no one has a right to refuse any of his decisions and if his wife is not happy with anything then she can happily leave his house. She spends her entire life taking care of him, his children, and his home and at the end she is told that she doesn't belong there. Without being judgmental or biased, i think this is the most powerful weapon a man has against his family. And a woman being a woman will always fail and give up unless she really wants to leave behind her perfect family. I was actually shocked that his wife had no control over the family though i thought she was going to be a negative character.
She might be defeated against Baseerat's decision but she has not lost against Khirad. Now that poor soul will have a hard time trying to fit in the family. We are constantly paying for someone else's mistakes. Khirad's mother is dying, Baseerat can't do anything to stop it. His only priority right now is to fulfill his sister's last wish. Ashar is a polite, well-mannered, and a wise man who can't be selfish and refuse his father. His mother wants to give Ashar all the happiness in the world. She wants to have the best woman for him. She can't accept Khirad as Ashar's wife and her daughter-in-law yet she is forced by her husband's decision to let go of her dreams. She fears that her family might shatter if she fought. Khirad has no say in any of this, her mother is dying infront of her eyes, she knows she wants to get her married, her maamu has chosen his son for her, they all have decided her future, and she is just going to let things go with the flow without thinking for once what she wants. Sara is just broken after knowing that the man she always dreamed about just got forced into marrying another girl who might never be able to match up to him. And more importantly she feels rejected though she's forgetting that she never did get rejected. She never even confessed and even if she did, she did it when it was too late. So whose fault is it? I think no one's...yes, there were other ways to deal with things. Like Ashar and his mom suggested, Khirad could've gotten married to someone else. Baseerat can only guarantee that he will be a good caretaker of Khirad, but he can't guarantee that his son will be a good husband. He seems to be too confident about his only son. We all know things will ultimately be fine in this show but it doesn't always work that way in life.
Hats off to the entire team of Humsafar. What a brilliant direction. The credit for this goes to Sarmad Khoosat. All the very best and I hope to see more amazing episodes! 😊
Btw, those who don't know me. I'm Nimra, not new at PSF but not too regaular either😳. Humsafar totally desereves an AT! I'll try my best to show up and write.
Nimz-KMH thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Also, great job on the AT.
Amazing creations and VMs everyone!👏