Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uswah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Iram :) as u know i m uswah frm UAE
@Shiza: i cnt able to watch it yesterday but i watch it today oh Thud for Fawad he is so cute ...ofcorse yr he is really obidient son and good looking too😉
@Zainab : i hope fiha is fine soon ...
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
@Iram; right sara kuch zada hi footage kha rahi hai, i hope the directors grant her wish of sucide and put her misery of one sided love to an end soon so we can have AK scenes😳 But i loved it when asher clearly told her he does not see her in that light😍 right to her face...best part...
@zainab; yeah i heard about this viral from my cousin in lahore..I really hope muneefa feels better soon inshallah...just remember her in your prayers everyone. <33
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Iram..x

I loved the drama aswell, and same here, My first drama aswell as my first couple😳
Your avi brings back so many memories😍

soo hows u liking Humsafar so far?

I know... those were the times... 😳

I love it.. Mahira & Fawad's couple is amazing, and I like the way the story is unfolding... you? :)

@All... Hey everyone! 😳

xainab293 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
desigirl-Hello,how r u??

Invisible smile-Very nice of u.
So how did u like yesterday's episode?
xainab293 thumbnail

Hello Zainab here😊

-Resham- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey frnds!!I just came across this artice on one of the FB fan page regarding Humsafar!!I was very overwhelmed after reading it!!😃Hope it's not posted before!!

Humsafar creates record...

Humsafar, that has recently started on HUM TV, is already in the news. The drama that got Akbari Asghari's much envied slot has created a never before seen hype in the media. This Farhat Ishtiaq creation, directed by Irfan Khoosat is one of the most sought after drama these days. Starring Fawad Khan, Mahira Khan, and Naveen Waqar in lead roles, Humsafar has already created ripples.
Our research indicates that this is one of the most talked about dramas of recent times. Search engines tell you that this is one of the most searched Pakistani Drama on our television these days. This is surely a good news for the team, and producer Momina Duraid must be very excited. Many say it is due to the great publicity by the channel that the show has been able to garner such eye balls. The first episode has already aired, and is supposed to garner some great numbers.
It is said that the last drama to get close to this was HUM TV's much talked about "Qaid-e-Tanhai". Lets see if Humsafar will be able to live up to the hype. We wish the team all the best. Source: http://www.tvkahani.com/WEBSITE/Articles/humsafar-record.html
-Resham- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: InvisibleSmile

☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
Okay i forgot ur name once again...sorry...i know i talked to uu...

Ahhh!! Hottieee!! 😍❤️
xainab293 thumbnail
Chalo i'll go now.
:) :)
bye bye🤗
desigirl_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: xainab293

desigirl-Hello,how r u??

Invisible smile-Very nice of u.
So how did u like yesterday's episode?

Hi Zainab!! I am Fatima!! i ma good just trying to finish up my homework!!

@Resham: Wow great article and soo very true Humsafar is getting very popular!!😃
-Zarwulicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
alaaa article.. m suree its already the best drama on hum tv these days