Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sweta01

๐Ÿ˜† Nahi Chahiye.. KSG chahiye... ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Waise MT will be only for few days and half the time will be gone in teaching him hindi or serving him food... ๐Ÿ˜† bechara Shakti will be left alone and BB plans flop.. gosh what excitement was there and now it seems like a total flop show ๐Ÿ˜†

Arey humesha aise bahut lists nikalte hain...ek list mein Amar upadhyay bhi to hai...plus we have WC too..dont worry BB will bring some interesting men as well๐Ÿ˜ณ
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: meLuvsParul

parul chauhan too is confirmed????/r u guyzzz sure????i mean plzzz sum1 tell me here,she is doing bb5 or not?????

No, she is not. At least in the list given which seems to be true, she is not listed.
Autumnn thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunandshine

Arey humesha aise bahut lists nikalte hain...ek list mein Amar upadhyay bhi to hai...plus we have WC too..dont worry BB will bring some interesting men as well๐Ÿ˜ณ

SAS, the list of 13 ladies and one guy Shakti Kapoor is in the newspaper today.. It wont be false. Newspaper wont print such news on the day the show is going to air.. Full article is there.. that the BB team wanted to break the predictability and what with SK reputation with girls they wanted him alone with all the ladies to see how they behave with him and him with all the girls around him.. aawwwuuu ๐Ÿ˜†

So I truly believe that this news is true. ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜†
Ismaail thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

SAS, the list of 13 ladies and one guy Shakti Kapoor is in the newspaper today.. It wont be false. Newspaper wont print such news on the day the show is going to air.. Full article is there.. that the BB team wanted to break the predictability and what with SK reputation with girls they wanted him alone with all the ladies to see how they behave with him and him with all the girls around him.. aawwwuuu ๐Ÿ˜†

So I truly believe that this news is true. ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜†

Dont loose hopes yar hope kay we all get a good surprise tonite
be posotive
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i hope this list is falsee and we get to see new people today.. please pleaseee..
shaf13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
dis is a fake list the original list will air on 8 pm today ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Autumnn thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanroy

Dont loose hopes yar hope kay we all get a good surprise tonite
be posotive

Ismail, there is no hope as I believe that article is true. Full details are given about each contestant and Shakti as a head like his some hero or something.. lol.. Waise there is no mentioned of foreign contestant too.. so I dunno..anyways.. even if they are there they will be only for few days. So ye hai final list which BB wanted to break the predictability but which will end up making this show flop unless the ladies in the house spice up things.. but still yaar.. koi toh accha Munda ho... ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜†
Ismaail thumbnail

Ismail, there is no hope as I believe that article is true. Full details are given about each contestant and Shakti as a head like his some hero or something.. lol.. Waise there is no mentioned of foreign contestant too.. so I dunno..anyways.. even if they are there they will be only for few days. So ye hai final list which BB wanted to break the predictability but which will end up making this show flop unless the ladies in the house spice up things.. but still yaar.. koi toh accha Munda ho... ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜†

Isi liyay to i was rooting for KSG ...
ab to na show mai maza hoga na he forum mai ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Ismaail thumbnail
acha munda hai to shaki kapoor ...
shaf13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

bakwas list hai ye...aisa kbhi hoskta hai itni sari females aur males nahi ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† joke of the year