Thank god shreya ghoshal escaped

asha rao thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
I thank god shreya ghoshal escaped from  this public voting. otherwise today  she would not have become a famous singer. It  was judge's choice  she was declared winner. otherwise she would have faced the same fate of nihira. In my opinion nihira would have been declared winner  by  the judge . she is the only one challenger  who never  got yellow card  from  the judge till she reached agnipariksha. first time she  came under yellow light by public meter. Edited by asha rao - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FuntushTv thumbnail
I do not think Nihira has lost anything by exiting from the show. It is SRGMP's loss. Nihira is making waves in movie circuit and she will continue to do so. Other contestants will remain involved in trivial voting business and lower their dignity by each passing day. Everybody has noticed Nihira's voice. It is now just matter of time, as JL said 'Nihira will be star even before the contest ends'.
shesthebest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

You may be right that Nihira would have been the winner under judges choices.

But Nihira is not the only challenger who never got a yellow card.

Hemachandra also never got a yellow card before Agnipariksha. He got straight green cards too !!!!!!
mallu1973 thumbnail
Nihira is better off not being in the show
bangboy thumbnail

Originally posted by: asha rao

I thank god shreya ghoshal escaped from  this public voting. otherwise today  she would not have become a famous singer. It  was judge's choice  she was declared winner. otherwise she would have faced the same fate of nihira. In my opinion nihira would have been declared winner  by  the judge . she is the only one challenger  who never  got yellow card  from  the judge till she reached agnipariksha. first time she  came under yellow light by public meter.

I agree withu.Even Hemachandra has never got yellow card from judges

asha rao thumbnail

Originally posted by: shesthebest

You may be right that Nihira would have been the winner under judges choices.

But Nihira is not the only challenger who never got a yellow card.

Hemachandra also never got a yellow card before Agnipariksha. He got straight green cards too !!!!!!

sorry , u r wrong once hema was given yellow card, see the repeat telecast of srgmp non stop  programme on sunday morning 10 to 6 pm. I will give the detail who got green card  while hema was  put in yellow card  in that particular round.

kaboo123 thumbnail
another thing is that while Nihira never got yellow card thorughout the contest, she has also been consistently flawless in her singing. Hema has been shaky and faulty in some of his peformances esp. prior to Agnipariksha round.
shesthebest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asha rao

sorry , u r wrong once hema was given yellow card, see the repeat telecast of srgmp non stop  programme on sunday morning 10 to 6 pm. I will give the detail who got green card  while hema was  put in yellow card  in that particular round. 

Hi Asha,

I live in the US, and unfortunately we did not get to see this repeat telecast.  I have been recording all the shows since August, so I was looking forward to seeing some of the earlier episodes... But, it was not shown in the US telecast... 😕

Please, do give me details of when Hema got yellow card.  As far as I remember he got green card when he sang "Aane wala pal", and "Lekar hum diwana dil".  I have these two episodes recorded.  After "Lekar hum..." he went into the Agnipariksha round.  So if he got yellow it had to before "Aanewala pal" and I may have missed that.  If you watched the show, then please let me know.

Thanks... also if possible can you let me know if Twinkle ever got yellow?  I watched her get green card twice, and then she went to Agnipariksha.  So, she had a good record too.

Edited by shesthebest - 18 years ago
kishore_bhakta thumbnail
Hemachandra got greens all the way till Agnipariksha. (Hat Trick)

Twinkle's appearance on 1st charan yielded a yellow card. After that, she got greens until Agnipariksha.
aashiq2005 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FuntushTv

I do not think Nihira has lost anything by exiting from the show. It is SRGMP's loss. Nihira is making waves in movie circuit and she will continue to do so. Other contestants will remain involved in trivial voting business and lower their dignity by each passing day. Everybody has noticed Nihira's voice. It is now just matter of time, as JL said 'Nihira will be star even before the contest ends'.

I agree!! It is a blessing in disguise as someone had aptly noted, because she will not be constrained by the Zee contracts that would limit her singing to Zee sponsored events/albums only.

It wouldn't have mattered if Tendulkar wasn't selected for the Bombay Ranji team, he would have played for India sooner or later....likwise for Nihira, she will make her presence felt (she already has) in a greater way, and that will make SRGMP C-2005 look like monkey business in retrospective.