Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Anuj Thakur out 

Will be replaced soon in Beend Banoongaa Ghodi Chadhunga,but he refuses to believe it 

Neha Maheshwri 

Newbies conveniently tend to forget that they still have a long way to go before they started throwing their weight around.And their unreasonable demands and tantrums often cost them their roles.Actor Anuj Thakur,(male lead) Jai Poddar of S.Farhans Beend Banoongaa Ghodi Chadhunga airing on Imagine TV,has been a troublemaker right from the beginning of the show.The producer had been bearing with the actor hoping him he would mend his ways soon.But now he apparently seems to have run out of patience and thus along with the channel has decided to show the door to Anuj.A new Jai is being finalised now.Farhan confirmed that Anuj is being replaced but refused to comment on it any further.However,the actor rubbished the news and said,No,its not true at all.Its funny. We wouldnt want you to leave the comfort of your dream world but its time for you to pack your bags and bid fairwell to your co-actors.

EXIT: Anuj Thakur 

[Previous] Bombay Times [Next]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khazwhippy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OMG! Nyhu he was kinda irritating as Jai!!! Wonder who the new Jai is??
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing dear πŸ˜Š

whose going to replaced himπŸ˜•
LuvJarika thumbnail
WTH!!!!! hope this is all rumors... cant believe dis... hw d hell can dese ppl jus remove anuj thakur frm d show... gosh... cant imagine BBGC widout him... :((
gosh,... dis shud jus b rumors... otherwise no1 will wach bbgc... :((((
Edited by LuvJarika - 12 years ago
Apu90 thumbnail
I have already said it before...BBgc Is a good serial and its goodness is because of the lead jhodi and because of their love onscreen...The jhodi is very very nice so replace Anuj with an other actor is a very bad decision...From the beginning of this show I have said:"Finally a  good drama on television...a drama that continuesly underlines the love completely  from the start up to end ,...not so many trouble...I have to say that it has a wonderful organization ...the drama script is good...everything was well prepared ...now this news Jai out...I am sure that if the news is true BBGc decreased trps sure..I think it will be a very big loss...I can say without doubts:"if that is true I STOP WATCHING BBGC:::😑😑...I can't see Sarika with an other Jay ...I am sorry...I can't...The show was so nice...And after the return of Jai would be outstanding...That news was shocking!!!!I can't see Sarika with an other Jai...I can't ...I have a lot of hopes on this show because here everything seems perfect..but mainly I appreciate a lot how the director has managed up to now the dialogues between the lead roles and the love story between them...but PLZ I can't agree with that news...THat is shocking!!!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•Everything was good but now that news...
Apu90 thumbnail

😑 I can't imagine Sarika with an other Jai...plz stop that ...I can't imagine Jai and Sarika not together...Please somebody stop that...Plz    I like too much BBGC ...plz  I want to see Anuj and Jayashree still together...😭

Apu90 thumbnail
PLz don't separate them
PLz don't separate them
we want  Anuj and Jayashree together
 ...we want  Anuj and Jayashree together
we want  Anuj and Jayashree together
Apu90 thumbnail
If it's a joke that's not funny...Plz not replace Jai...
...Plz not replace Jai..Plz not replace Jai ...Plz not replace Jai ...Plz not replace Jai ...Plz not replace Jai ...Plz not replace Jai ...Plz not replace Jai
Jay and SArika are made 4 each other.they are made to live together...PLz don't separate them

Jay and SArika are made 4 each other.they are made to live together...PLz don't separate them

Jay and SArika are made 4 each other.they are made to live together...PLz don't separate them😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Apu90 thumbnail
😭PLZ DON'T TELL ME THAT I WASTE 5 MONTHS of MY TIME 4 nothing...I WANT TO WATCH BBGC UP TO END PLZ DON'T REPLACE ANUJ...PLZ DON'T  REPLACE ANUJ...THAT'S A SHOCKING NEWS...IF IT'S A JOKE THAT'S NOT FUNNY...PLZ DON'T SEPARATE THEM ...I CAN'T WATCH SARIKA WITH AN OTHER JAY...AFTER SO MANY TROUBLE IN ORDER TO UNITE THEM I CAN'T IMAGINE SARIKA WITHOUT JAY(ANUJ)...PLZ DON'T DO THAT-----I THINK THAT IS JUST A NIGHTMARE...I CAN'T IMAGINE THAT ANUJ WILL BE REPLACED...WHY??????????????PLZ DON'T DO THAT...EVERYTHING IS HAPPENED SO FAST...I THINK  I AM IN A TERRIBLE NIGHTMARE...UNBELIEVABLE😭😭😭😭😭😭
jAY AND SARIKA ARE MADE 4 EACH OTHER...PLZ DON'T SEPARATE ANUJ AND JAYASHREE THEY ARE A AWESOME JHODI...PLZ I WANT TO WATCH BBGC..WAKE UP ME FROM THIS NIGHTMARE...I CAN'T IMAGINE THAT AFTER SO MANY TROUBLE IN ORDER TO join together THEM ...ANUJ WILL BE REPLACED...NOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😭.
Edited by Apu90 - 12 years ago
Apu90 thumbnail
Somebody tells Anuj to take down his demands and behave like his co-stars--So doing he is giving a bad impression of himself and obviously he hurts his fans that are waiting to watch Jai(Anuj) and Sarika (JAyashree) again together with a lot of romance.So someone tells him to be calm-down..we have a lot of expectations from him and from his acting...His behaviour is not good for the show.I think he have a great chance to show himself..everything is well-organized(script,places,co-stars).Jay don't miss the chance...